IGNORED

Our Luck Just About Summed Up This Season

i hate you butler

with the news that john stead out next 5 or 6 weekswhat with all the rest of the injuries incurred this season no wonder we are where we areand no I don't believe we'd still be bottom if our luck was better with injuries

Every team has injuries that is where a decent squad comes into play.

with the news that john stead out next 5 or 6 weeks

what with all the rest of the injuries incurred this season no wonder we are where we are

and no I don't believe we'd still be bottom if our luck was better with injuries

You make your own luck. There's a reason why we're rock bottom at Easter. We are not good enough.

Manager is much better but it is the same players. Something about mutton and lamb I think

There have been signs of "relegation luck" for months, and I've seen a few relegation seasons sadly. This is why I've thought we're doomed for some time. Of course I still prey I'm proven wrong. Unlike other relegations though, I am confident of a very successful season next season, loads of exciting wins home and away ending with us bouncing back up.

You make your own luck. There's a reason why we're rock bottom at Easter. We are not good enough.

Manager is much better but it is the same players. Something about mutton and lamb I think

Usually yes, but two wrong decisions by the Ref have cost City four points. Blackpool home and a dubious 90th minute penalty to the visitors. Blackpool away and a 50/50 offside decision went in favour of the home team. That was two wins that ended as draws.

Usually yes, but two wrong decisions by the Ref have cost City four points. Blackpool home and a dubious 90th minute penalty to the visitors. Blackpool away and a 50/50 offside decision went in favour of the home team. That was two wins that ended as draws.

I seem to remember that Bates virtually caught the ball from the cross.

Clutching at straws.

Our luck?

Our last 3 goals we have scored away from home have been own goals! That's pretty lucky!!

Wolves gave us a 1-0 head start on Saturday, that's pretty lucky!!

We are definitely not the only team to suffer through injuries and in a Championship season, the whole squad is needed

Peterboro have arguably lost their best player in Boyd, how have they done without him?

It's swings and roundabouts i'm afraid and I tend to agree with those who say it evens itself out over the course of the season.

The fact is, we have not been good enough and that is why we are bottom.

Our luck?

Our last 3 goals we have scored away from home have been own goals! That's pretty lucky!!

We are definitely not the only team to suffer through injuries and in a Championship season, the whole squad is needed

Peterboro have arguably lost their best player in Boyd, how have they done without him?

It's swings and roundabouts i'm afraid and I tend to agree with those who say it evens itself out over the course of the season.

Just about to post nearly all of the above, spot on.

By contrast the 3 points at Hillsborough were very fortuitous.

Our luck?

This.

Archived