IGNORED

Derby Away

Scrumpy_247

Despite being a Forest fan, i'll be there for this in the away end!

My workmate is a Bristol City fan and Forest don't play til Saturday so I said i'd glady accompany him. Helps that you have SO'D, Moloney, Anderson (even if out injured) and Cunningham.

Hope you stuff them!

Dont see why we shouldn't be taking 1000+? A Friday night game over a Bank holiday weekend. Its not the hardest of places to get to nor the longest!

Would love another big following!

COYR

It being an evening kick off can make a difference. I could get there on the train but would have to leave mid way though the second half to make sure I could get the train home to Manchester (I'm without a car at the moment). I'm sure quite a few others are in a similar situation.

I wonder if I could persuade the CATS to swing by and pick me up/drop me off!!!.......it's only a little out of the way.... honest :sign09:

Dont see why we shouldn't be taking 1000+? A Friday night game over a Bank holiday weekend. Its not the hardest of places to get to nor the longest!

Would love another big following!

COYR

Last year we played Forest away on Good Friday evening. I think the City following was approx 600. The bank holiday and an evening K.O. makes a big difference.

It being an evening kick off can make a difference. I could get there on the train but would have to leave mid way though the second half to make sure I could get the train home to Manchester (I'm without a car at the moment). I'm sure quite a few others are in a similar situation.

I wonder if I could persuade the CATS to swing by and pick me up/drop me off!!!.......it's only a little out of the way.... honest :sign09:

If you need a lift as long as your Manchester area can get you on my way. Let me know nearer time.

Archived