IGNORED

Derby Away

Scrumpy_247

Is this game likely to be Potd? If its postponed I can't make a midweek game so would prefer to wait until I know the game is def going ahead before buying a ticket

Same here but the guy in the City shop told me you can get a refund if the game is postponed.

I was on it last week for wolves with my mate. Theres nothing wrong with it, its the fact that everyone on there knows everyone and its pretty much the same people on it every week , especially at the fron they have like thier own seats! Also it stops to pick up and drop off people after it picks up at the ground. Usually from tesco's and a bus stop. Its highly annoying and adds 30mins onto the journey.

Correct. especially on the return journey.

They can take as long as they like, no rush, plenty of time to sink a few more tins !

They can take as long as they like, no rush, plenty of time to sink a few more tins !

........mate,they're not keen on that sound of a tin opening-unless it's coke..they don't like it at all actually..very best of luck to you for the journey and hope you return to Bristol with a smile,but it will have to be a good result that brings it to you!..

Brunswick inn: went in their before the game last season, it got very crowded and took ages to get served. It was a very nice pub though, and had a garden area.

I didn't like the pub opposite the railway station. It got crowded with city fans and attracted the old bill telling them to drink only inside.

Found a nice pub after the game, called the crown and cushion, we went in because we heard the Wurzels blazing out of the jukebox from outside the pub. Had a good time before we went home.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=52.915909,-1.465967&spn=0.002633,0.00677&t=m&z=17

Have a good time, I can't go this year unfortunately.

........mate,they're not keen on that sound of a tin opening-unless it's coke..they don't like it at all actually..very best of luck to you for the journey and hope you return to Bristol with a smile,but it will have to be a good result that brings it to you!..

Bullshit, I've been on coach 1 many times and have never been intrerruped during a sip of glider.

Bullshit, I've been on coach 1 many times and have never been intrerruped during a sip of glider.

sorry old chap..but bullshit?,...no..was not saying they would object physically to a discreet can or two,-but they sure dont like it and if anyone felt they were gonna get on it,that would be a no go..that ok with you now?

Does anyone know if the tickets are under16 or under18's? On the original away ticket section it says under18 £10.50 and on the POTD article it changes to under16 £12.50? (I know the price increase is because of POTD)

@bcfctweets: #BristolCity fans can pay on the day at Derby County tomorrow. Slight price increase: £28 adults, £17.50 seniors, £12.50 u16s.

sorry old chap..but bullshit?,...no..was not saying they would object physically to a discreet can or two,-but they sure dont like it and if anyone felt they were gonna get on it,that would be a no go..that ok with you now?

Apologies Bruce, had a few too many gliders last night. Brings out the best in me !

Nearly all the snow gone up here in Derby, & the sun is out.

Yes, pay on the day. £28.

Been trying to get the Brunswick to ourselves: http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/153564-derby-potd/?p=1752304

Looks like the word got out ;) If you go in there, don't be an @r$e. Great pub, but it does get busy. Allows colours but don't get cocky with it.

The Crown & Cushion is a definite away fan pub.

No specific cider pub in Derby, & I've never seen Natch on sale anywhere in 25 years up here.

Archived