IGNORED

Derby Away

Scrumpy_247

what's wrong with coach number 1?

I was on it last week for wolves with my mate. Theres nothing wrong with it, its the fact that everyone on there knows everyone and its pretty much the same people on it every week , especially at the fron they have like thier own seats! Also it stops to pick up and drop off people after it picks up at the ground. Usually from tesco's and a bus stop. Its highly annoying and adds 30mins onto the journey.

I was on it last week for wolves with my mate. Theres nothing wrong with it, its the fact that everyone on there knows everyone and its pretty much the same people on it every week , especially at the fron they have like thier own seats! Also it stops to pick up and drop off people after it picks up at the ground. Usually from tesco's and a bus stop. Its highly annoying and adds 30mins onto the journey.

I wish it could pick me up from my house!

Way to ruin the fun :(

Archived