IGNORED

England

Super

I think some countries just have good spells and bad spells at producing pools of talent but Belgium seem to have really worked hard at training their young players.

Also they get alot of playing time unlike the young english lads.

Now that's what you can call a real 'Golden generation' Croatia had a similar spell around 15 years ago with Boban, Bilic, Prosinecki, Suker, Stimac etc.

Hart needs serious competition he is a bighead, Johnson a danger going forward although greedy and poor distribution but I have never seen an international full back get the pulled out of position or be the wrong side of the man he is supposed to be marking as much as he does, defensively a liability. Cleverely is just not international class, 2nd half for 30 minutes Gerrard and Carrick went missing, Milner worked tirelessly but the midfield stopped playing and the front men became isolated and Hodgson far too slow with subs.

Makes you wonder what a small country like Belgium are doing right!

By not putting all of their effort into being the best league in the world full of superstars, but instead being happy with what they've got and in turn ending up with good international players!

In constantly striving to make the premier league 'the best', england are effectively sacrificing our international opportunities IMO. Too much competition for big game time. Hate to say it but the Germans know how its done. I'd much rather the prem was say the 4th best league, attracting less foreign players and allowing our own players more opportunity.

To add to this, more of our players would then also move to experience football elsewhere, in a difference background, helping them compete with different styles of football at international level. Instead of just being able to play it 'the british way'.

All those imports making the English players look far far better than they actually are week in and week out

This sums it up for me,It's been my opinion for years. The Premier league is dominated by foreign players,who carry the English players week in week out.

We are falling farther behind the top football nations,we have no technique'ly good players compared to the top International teams.

It's just a team of grafters,we won't ever win or come close to winning anything in the future.

This sums it up for me,It's been my opinion for years. The Premier league is dominated by foreign players,who carry the English players week in week out.

We are falling farther behind the top football nations,we have no technique'ly good players compared to the top International teams.

It's just a team of grafters,we won't ever win or come close to winning anything in the future.

Wilshere is our only one.

Shame he's looking to have a career ruined by injuries.

Our centre half partnership straight out of their teams reserves is the result of this

We were playing Montenegro not Spain, Italy, Germany or France as Danny Baker said 'you could fully carpet the whole country for £260'

Take away your San Marino's etc, most country's are more than able to beat or give England a scare nowadays.

Unfortunately people need to get used to it,we aren't very good.

Take away your San Marino's etc, most country's are more than able to beat or give England a scare nowadays.

Bingo. What our players lack most is real vision and creativity. We are screaming out for a duo such as Xavi & Iniesta

We were playing Montenegro not Spain, Italy, Germany or France as Danny Baker said 'you could fully carpet the whole country for £260'

Do you think Montenegro will be happy with that result!!

They were only playing England not Spain Italy Germany or France

Problem is England fans think England are a big team We are not

it's been that way for a long time, but especially frustrating tonight because we actually looked comfortable for 45 minutes and then Gerrard and Carrick decided to take the rest of the night off (Cleverley took the whole night off).

Do you think Montenegro will be happy with that result!!

They were only playing England not Spain Italy Germany or France

Problem is England fans think England are a big team We are not

Spot on. We haven't been good for years.

Takes the biscuit when a large number of players are not regulars in their league team.

We have stagnate with 80's football. Our players look okay when surrounded with talent from other countries who have some technique. Trouble is, when you lump all our carthorses together, and they have no foreign players offering some technique, it all starts to unravel pretty quickly.

It is about time our fans realise, as a international team we are so far behind, it will take two generations to catch up (at least imo)

The Montenegran coach and players summed it up perfectly before the game. At last a team which doesn't blow bs plaudits up Englands arse, and actually tell it how it is.

How many ******* shake ups do we need we've had so many in the past 30 years.!!! We cannot play technical football our players can't keep calm on the ball and relax into the European pass and move style. No one has the answer as yet there is no answer as to how we start breeding players that can actually play football and not this shit we produce at the minute.

Archived