IGNORED

How Many Relagations?

stephenkibby.

First promotion '76, first relegation '80.

Two relegations in succession after that, so by comparison the current struggle is nothing.

Al the rest since, however many that is.

Becoming quite blase about this one, it's probably overdue, see you at AG in L1.

It's quite difficult to tell, what with the authorities playing silly buggers with the division names for no apparent reason :(

I make it six, including this one, but excluding the Peter Doherty one, which was just before my time.

3rd one for me. Granted i cant remember much about the on in 95, as i was just 6. The only thing i can really remember is a fan ripping out his remaining season ticket stubs and throwing them towards the dug outs at one of the final games of the season.

3rd but had very limited experience of the first one, was too young to really internalise the reality of the second one, this one would be the hardest to take. Spent most of my years growing up in the third flight, gonna be hard to accept if we end up where it began for me.

so how many have you witnessed ?this could be number 6 for me,alongside 5 promotions.

imagine being an arsenal,everton or rochdale fan they havent seen any!

Arsenal were relegated in 1913 to div 2 and Everton were relegated in 1951.

Pretty amazing fact is that the only team never to be relegated from the top flight is Wigan!

3rd but had very limited experience of the first one, was too young to really internalise the reality of the second one, this one would be the hardest to take. Spent most of my years growing up in the third flight, gonna be hard to accept if we end up where it began for me.

At the end of next season we could end up back where it all started for me - back in the second tier, hopefully as Div. 1 Champions.

We deserve, and probably need, this relegation, the Championship stopped being enjoyable for BCFC supporters a long time ago.

If SO'D IS the right man we won't be down too long, and there's nothing like a promotion season to get the enthusiasm back.

You will, my son, you will!

aizoon youv been around as lon as me.

how about games youv missed?

first year the dolman was open my dad got us season tickets,we had moveed to devon.one sat were home to fulham couldnt be bothered to go.we won 6.0

rovers at eastvill,74 or5 i think sister in law to be its her wedding in thame,walkin the streets to find the result,we done em 4.1!

aizoon youv been around as lon as me.

how about games youv missed?

first year the dolman was open my dad got us season tickets,we had moveed to devon.one sat were home to fulham couldnt be bothered to go.we won 6.0

rovers at eastvill,74 or5 i think sister in law to be its her wedding in thame,walkin the streets to find the result,we done em 4.1!

Missed John Atyeo's last league game to see Bob Dylan at the Cole Snaw :( Big John got the two he needed for his 350.

Bob Dylan was pretty special, mind :)

All reasonable points there, Nogbad, only it took 10 years and numerous heart-breaks to get back up. Three different phases as well.

Mind you, my most glorious City day was Rotherham.

It was only 8 years last time, although to be fair it did seen a lot longer.

Missed John Atyeo's last league game to see Bob Dylan at the Cole Snaw :( Big John got the two he needed for his 350.

Bob Dylan was pretty special, mind :)

i saw big johns last game i think, ipswich we won 4-1 did he score 2?also he did a signing in hartcliff got his autograph on the team photo in the mag that was produced for his testimonial!

Archived