IGNORED

Sags Forum - Bless Them!

Sniper

Someone mentioned in another thread about the SAGS forum, so I thought I'd pop on and see what all the fuss was about.

Just be reading this thread - (I think someone needs to contact the RSPCA looking at the OP's AVATAR Photo)

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109215-bristol-city-1982-limited-soon-to-go-bust-in-div-1/

If us going down (?) is going to put so much joy into their SAD LIFE’S then they really need to seek some sort of medical help!

ROVERS going down twice didn't really bother me one way or another. Should it of?

Open Bus trips and street parties :handbags: . Bless them.

Being BRISTOL's little team has really got under their skin over the years, and I feel some maybe scarred for LIFE! The anger they show, well it's quite funny actually! :rofl2br:

Why do they seem to have such a complex about us? :dunno:

Someone mentioned in another thread about the SAGS forum, so I thought I'd pop on and see what all the fuss was about.

Just be reading this thread - (I think someone needs to contact the RSPCA looking at the OP's AVATAR Photo)

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109215-bristol-city-1982-limited-soon-to-go-bust-in-div-1/

If us going down (?) is going to put so much joy into their SAD LIFE’S then they really need to seek some sort of medical help!

ROVERS going down twice didn't really bother me one way or another. Should it of?

Being BRISTOL's little team has really got under their skin over the years, and I feel some maybe scarred for LIFE! The anger they show, well it's quite funny actually! :rofl2br:

It seemed to bother that lot in the lions singing the gas are going down, or the thousands in the ground singing it..

Both "youtube" clips by the way and the first been posted on gas forum..

For the simple reason that many on here would have exactly the same complex about them when they were getting relegated.

Just take it on the chin my old mucker.

I like the idea that if Rovers went down in to Non-League you'd all be sat there in pubs saying "Oh fiddly-dee Rovers got relegated in to the Conference, I didn't even notice!" As if.

If you're not singing about cider, you're singing anti-Rovers songs in the East End every week.

Whether it's major or minor, You are rivals so embrace/endure it.

Also, the fact remains that Rovers have very little to sing about.

I like the idea that if Rovers went down in to Non-League you'd all sit being sat there in pubs saying "Oh fiddly-dee Rovers got relegated in to the Conference, I didn't even notice!" As if.

If you're not singing about cider, you're singing anti-Rovers songs in the East End every week.

Whether it's major or minor, You are rivals so embrace/endure it.

Also, the fact remains that Rovers have very little to sing about.

Yep rivals to me and many older fans.

Come on Sniper..

It's part of the "fun" of living in a two team City.

I don't read their forum, and I don't really care how they do....

But

Don't tell me that if they were about to fall from grace you wouldn't be poised for a bit of "lighthearted Banter"

It goes with the territory.

We've been dog poo all season, but up to the turn of the year it was ok because they were bottom of the pile... And we loved it. There were threads a plenty on here "celebrating" their demise.

They've pulled clear. We haven't.

We have to accept the pleasure they will get from our failure, the wind up posts and everything else they give us. It's the way football is.

If a miracle were to happen in BS3 over the next month, I'm pretty sure you give a one fingered salute to the Trolls from the Northern Wasteland and raise your glass in a triumphant gloat.

What I don't understand is they are celebrating the fact we are to be relegated to a league they would love to be in. Strange.

This is what I don't really understand either, if they fail to get promoted this season we will still be above them in the league. The fact it's likely to be only one division is an achievement for them for some reason.

I'm sure we've got broad enough shoulders to take some stick for still being above them or at the very worst, in the same division.

Yes it looks bleak at the moment being a city fan, and as the gas beat teams like york, torquay and accrington stanley by 1 goal every game it's clearly great times for them.

It will all change next year, when we are pushing the right end of the table and they're flirting with relegation it will all look better, as always.

It will all change next year, when we are pushing the right end of the table and they're flirting with relegation it will all look better, as always.

Well, lets be honest, under Ward that's probably unlikely to happen... however, Gasheads are always full of grand predictions of a meteoric rise up the league. They put the pressure on themselves in that respect so if they fail to do it

they will look like dicks (again).

Let them have it. We have been laughing at them for years.

Embrace it and go back at them harder when they next have a bad season.

It is what makes rivalries fun.

Just think they can harp on about it for years, we will have new ammo against them soon enough, they will have to hold on to this one for a long time :)

If us going down (?) is going to put so much joy into their SAD LIFES then they really need to seek some sort of medical help!

Love the last sentance, slight irony starting a topic about them!

Don't even waste your time, for 99.999999999999999% of mine they don't exist.

This is what I don't really understand either, if they fail to get promoted this season we will still be above them in the league. The fact it's likely to be only one division is an achievement for them for some reason.

I'm sure we've got broad enough shoulders to take some stick for still being above them or at the very worst, in the same division.

I suspect it has something to do with the losses City make every year, and the very real possibility there could again be only one division difference between the two clubs next season, despite the difference in money spent by both clubs each season.

I know a lot of you are less than enthusiastic about the possible/pending return to Third Tier football.

However, I can assure you that it's a hell of a lot better than the League Two standard... TRUST ME.

Hope you lot don't go up mate, will be closest thing to a derby we got. Will be great away days out for both clubs.

Hope you lot don't go up mate, will be closest thing to a derby we got. Will be great away days out for both clubs.

I'm leaning towards not thinking that we will.

Bristol City always bring a lot to Swindon and vice-versa. Yes, it can get a bit silly but it's better than looking at 70 odd cold, tired Morecambe fans.

Archived