IGNORED

Sags Forum - Bless Them!

Sniper

If they were a country it would be North Korea. A habit of talking utter shit, and a massive detachment from reality.

If they were a country it would be Burkina Faso - most people have heard of it, but no one knows anything about it and fewer still care.

I remember when we were relegated with Benny in charge and there was commentary on Rovers v Man City (strangely that was a league match!) on Radio Bristol.

I could hear their fans singing 'He's fat, he's round, his team is going down, Benny Hill, Benny Hill.' Can't deny it did make me smile a little.

We've had plenty of laughter at their expense in recent years so only fair that we have to take a bit of stick from them this time. Life would be very dull if we were a one City team.

I'm leaning towards not thinking that we will.

Bristol City always bring a lot to Swindon and vice-versa. Yes, it can get a bit silly but it's better than looking at 70 odd cold, tired Morecambe fans.

completely agree, i'd rather go swindon away then leeds away and take 300 fans

Someone mentioned in another thread about the SAGS forum, so I thought I'd pop on and see what all the fuss was about.

Just be reading this thread - (I think someone needs to contact the RSPCA looking at the OP's AVATAR Photo)

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109215-bristol-city-1982-limited-soon-to-go-bust-in-div-1/

If us going down (?) is going to put so much joy into their SAD LIFES then they really need to seek some sort of medical help!

ROVERS going down twice didn't really bother me one way or another. Should it of?

Open Bus trips and street parties :handbags: . Bless them.

Being BRISTOL's little team has really got under their skin over the years, and I feel some maybe scarred for LIFE! The anger they show, well it's quite funny actually! :rofl2br:

Why do they seem to have such a complex about us? :dunno:

Yes, celebrating a rivals demise is so pathetic, isn't it?

I mean Rovers getting relegated didn't even register on City fans radars did it? Not rivals any more.

As you said ... SAD LIFE'S...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMF6mMajh8g

Eh? Oh ...

I mean Rovers getting relegated didn't even register on City fans radars did it? Not rivals any more.

As you said ... SAD LIFE'S...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMF6mMajh8g

Eh? Oh ...

Still celebrating your lucky point against the worst team in the league. You have a long way to go before you get out of that league.

My mate's an AFC Wimbledon fan and used to have a rivalry with Palace.

He reckons the most infuriating thing for the underdog is when the bigger club shows complete indifference.

So, I'm not there quite yet in that respect but let's face it, they are fairly irrelevant.

I for one loved their relegations but wasn't a to$$er about it on a personal level, in fact, most sad sags I know I'm on civil terms with. Let's face it, I have more in common with a 'going the game' sad sag than I do the abundance of 'Man U' fans you meet.

Also, they're longer suffering than we are, hard to believe I know. We're impoverished Britain, damp homes, struggling to make ends meet while the country suffers austerity. They're third world poverty poor. I almost see them as a charitable course.

My mate's an AFC Wimbledon fan and used to have a rivalry with Palace.

He reckons the most infuriating thing for the underdog is when the bigger club shows complete indifference.

So, I'm not there quite yet in that respect but let's face it, they are fairly irrelevant.

I for one loved their relegations but wasn't a to$$er about it on a personal level, in fact, most sad sags I know I'm on civil terms with. Let's face it, I have more in common with a 'going the game' sad sag than I do the abundance of 'Man U' fans you meet.

Also, they're longer suffering than we are, hard to believe I know. We're impoverished Britain, damp homes, struggling to make ends meet while the country suffers austerity. They're third world poverty poor. I almost see them as a charitable course.

+ several million

I mean Rovers getting relegated didn't even register on City fans radars did it?

Slight difference Danny Boy, we were celebrating the biggest gap between the two Bristol clubs in history whilst the chances are you are going to be celebrating the fact that you're still shit!

Whatever floats your boat though.

As you said ... SAD LIFE'S...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMF6mMajh8g

Eh? Oh ...

Very few fans don't see Rovers as rivals, we got 7,000 for a testimonial match in against you, the same as your average attendance this season.

Think back to the JPT matches a few years back, sell-out crowd at the mem and at AG for a ******* mickey mouse cup! Anyone who suggests the rivalry is dead does not know what they're talking about.

Yet another embarrasing thread from the less intelligent members of the forum.

We had our fun, I even recall hearing some of our fans actually paid to go in the away end for Rovers V Wednesday just so they could sing a few anti-Rovers songs. I doubt they would do anything like that. I expect a few banners to be dotted around Bristol though.

Time to take some long overdue stick from them.

Yet another embarrasing thread from the less intelligent members of the forum.

We had our fun, I even recall hearing some of our fans actually paid to go in the away end for Rovers V Wednesday just so they could sing a few anti-Rovers songs. I doubt they would do anything like that. I expect a few banners to be dotted around Bristol though.

Time to take some long overdue stick from them.

Fair point. If you can't take it, don't hand it out.

The pub where I do the Monday quiz is a nest of Gasheads, so I expect a little gentle teasing :grr:

I suspect it has something to do with the losses City make every year, and the very real possibility there could again be only one division difference between the two clubs next season, despite the difference in money spent by both clubs each season.

A bit of a difference in the debt. 44 Million to date for City and NOTHING to show for it. 18 Million wages. Rovers total debt 6 Million but galvanised support, new stadium plus some very good young players coming through. The reality is much different in the cold light of day. FairPlay rules if City go down will come into this. The only positive is SoD can work on little to no money and if he is given the backing then it could be a good thing to regroup

A bit of a difference in the debt. 44 Million to date for City and NOTHING to show for it. 18 Million wages. Rovers total debt 6 Million but galvanised support, new stadium plus some very good young players coming through. The reality is much different in the cold light of day. FairPlay rules if City go down will come into this. The only positive is SoD can work on little to no money and if he is given the backing then it could be a good thing to regroup

Very good players - who weren't even able to get a home victory against the club that is lying 91st in the league structure and have the worst form anywhere.

Get a grip mate! We are shyte but you are 100 times shyter and will remain so even if we go down to the division above you.

"Galvanised support" - when you get more than 10K and that promised new stadium, come back and tell us about it.

Wardy kept you up, as we all knew he would, but you are a million miles away from being some up-and-coming force in lower league football as you imagine.

Now run off to Kingswood to give yourself another good polishing please.

I confess to my huge inferiorety complex, I just wanted you to notice us for once. Me and my simple friends have nothing better to do with our pathetic lives, you're the only real thing of interest to us. When I'm not fantasising over you, I just spend the long, hard hours that is my existance sitting in the corner playing with myself.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just for once stop being such meanies and give me some much needed attention. Mummy didn't love me, Daddy didn't love me, now you don't love me either. Life's so cruel.

Still, hard earned draw with York on Friday, yay !! go us !!

I'm guessing all your little party hats and balloons which have been acquiring dust over the last 3 seasons will be out in May? :bored:

Correct, it's the only thing we ever get to be happy about. Plus I like party hats and there's going to be ice cream and jelly too.

ice cream and jelly? im sold where do i sign, but only if its red jelly ,dont want no blue crap mind :)

Ok, we will just have to have both. My simple friends currently have no fewer than 10 threads on page 1 of the ROVERS forum about you, that's almost as many as we do about ourselves so it is all about give and take.

I started showing off to my simple friends about how I come on here to take the piss. I even publicly let them know my password so they could join in the fun too.

I am clearly a ******* moron.

Ok, we will just have to have both. My simple friends currently have no fewer than 10 threads on page 1 of the ROVERS forum about you, that's almost as many as we do about ourselves so it is all about give and take.

I started showing off to my simple friends about how I come on here to take the piss. I even publicly let them know my password so they could join in the fun too.

Yes, not very bright eh?

Btw, what is a Kingswood polish? sounds like a euphemism for something a bloke might give another bloke in Chasers bogs.

Archived