IGNORED

Sags Forum - Bless Them!

Sniper

Ok, we will just have to have both. My simple friends currently have no fewer than 10 threads on page 1 of the ROVERS forum about you, that's almost as many as we do about ourselves so it is all about give and take.

I started showing off to my simple friends about how I come on here to take the piss. I even publicly let them know my password so they could join in the fun too.

I am clearly a ******* moron.

innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn one

you sound like one of the brighter ones too

Just look at the current league standings of the West Country teams lads:

City

Swindon

Yeovil

Cheltenham

Exeter

Barcelona Rovers

Why concern ourselves? They are so far away from us it's pointless even writing about them.

Yep, we've got our own problems without having to worry about theirs too :)

They have got a new ground being built but don't own the land it's on, so effectively they will own some metal and plastic seats.

Sounds like a great plan to me.

If only we'd thought about building a World Cup stadium in Ashton vale.

That sounded a better plan..

Come on fellas; we're city rivals, of course they're going to take pleasure in our misfortune- lord knows we did in theirs

There's was one post on that thread that made me laugh; the guy harping on about how someone on OTIB reckons we'll "do a Norwich or a Southampton and get back to back promotions" and them all having a laugh about it? BARCELONA OF LEAGUE 2 ANYONE?!?!?! At the end of the day we'll still be at least 1 division above them this time next year and we'll hopefully be celebrating an impending promotion while they continue to languish in the bottom tier

Very few fans don't see Rovers as rivals, we got 7,000 for a testimonial match in against you, the same as your average attendance this season.

Think back to the JPT matches a few years back, sell-out crowd at the mem and at AG for a ******* mickey mouse cup! Anyone who suggests the rivalry is dead does not know what they're talking about.

Very few fans don't see Rovers as rivals, we got 7,000 for a testimonial match in against you, the same as your average attendance this season.

Think back to the JPT matches a few years back, sell-out crowd at the mem and at AG for a ******* mickey mouse cup! Anyone who suggests the rivalry is dead does not know what they're talking about.

To be fair to them, considering the pre- match talk of a only a handful of them coming to the game, I along with quite a few others were impressed by their numbers on the day which actually turned the attendance from a poor one to a fairly reasonable one ( considering Carey's legend status ! ).

To be fair to them, considering the pre- match talk of a only a handful of them coming to the game, I along with quite a few others were impressed by their numbers on the day which actually turned the attendance from a poor one to a fairly reasonable one ( considering Carey's legend status ! ).

They were quiet and didn't sell out their allocation despite them saying they were going to take over our Eastend. Many of them spent too much time filming their tatty Gazelles. Personally mate I was very underwhelmed by the 'super fans' that afternoon.

I suppose opinions are like assholes aren't they?

Don't forget their 1-0 win in the Paintpot to, they like to drone about that constantly as well.

I don't know about you but that loss hurt me. We just never wanted it as much over two games. To someone my age, 46, then the Rovers are our rivals. I even remember going to the Royal Archer in Kingswood with a few of our old Boys and having a few ding dongs with them. For anyone to suggest they are not rivals is laughable. There will always be that with two clubs in the area. I enjoy it but obviously not right now. I have given it out so I have to be able to take it back in return. Just take it with a smile and don't let it get to you. The video in the Lions shows too well how we don't care, right ? ;)

Just banter. Don't let it bother you.

Archived