IGNORED

Gutted

Aizoon

Just over a fortnight ago, we were a goal up at Molineux and, for the first time in months, we had our heads above water. Now, it's all over bar the shouting.

So, what are people doing tonight to get over it? Booze? Drugs? Loose women? Flower-arranging?

I can't even get p1ssed, because I have to visit the wife's bloody family tomorrow and be charming and civilised :(

Just over a fortnight ago, we were a goal up at Molineux and, for the first time in months, we had our heads above water. Now, it's all over bar the shouting.

So, what are people doing tonight to get over it? Booze? Drugs? Loose women? Flower-arranging?

I can't even get p1ssed, because I have to visit the wife's bloody family tomorrow and be charming and civilised :(

Nowt, same as start of the season, I was over this rabble by October.

I convinced myself about 2 months ago we were going down and after a week or two I could handle it.

But then we start winning homes games & put ourselves back in with a chance, other teams were losing and we still had them to play.

But then, the other teams start picking up unexpected results (especially away) and although we continue to win at home, we really struggle away, only making results respectable by gratefully receiving two comical last minute own goals.

Then we go to Wolves, a team with the worst form in the division, a team devoid of confidence and a crowd just waiting to start the abuse and what do we do, luckily get the lead with another ridiculous own goal but then completely colapse within 2 crazy minutes.

Then we have an international break to get over that and devise a plan to overcome a very good Derby side (on their own patch) with an energetic midfield and what happens............we don't turn up at all.

Now I have to convince myself of relegation again........just want it over now.

I have a date with Kelly Brook.

Im meeting her up the harvesters at Cribbs at half 8 but Im feeling a bit down what with City's current position and I have a very irritating ingrowing toe nail so may have to cancel.

Don't let her down, mate. Looking at her pictures, the poor girl can hardly afford any clothes, let alone a good square meal :(

Don't let her down, mate. Looking at her pictures, the poor girl can hardly afford any clothes, let alone a good square meal :(

She can eat as much salad as she wants, I know how to treat a bird.

But me turning up in my sandals and socks because of me toenail could back fire. I may wait until it heals then I can wear my shiny brogues and take her over that fancy gaff next to VUE where you can eat all you want for a farthing.

I'm going to spend the winter convincing myself that, (1) we will walk the league next season and (2) get to at least an FA cup semi final,

So I guess that puts me in the drugs camp, but at a push I would settle for several loose women,

Oh God! The FA Cup 1st round away to Giggleswick Gasworks Athletic and the sodding Mickey Mouse Cup. Aarrgghhh!

I'm going to spend the winter convincing myself that, (1) we will walk the league next season and (2) get to at least an FA cup semi final,

So I guess that puts me in the drugs camp, but at a push I would settle for several loose women,

Don't have a spare one for me, then? Preferably one without a bloody family who will all ask me how City got on.

In the interests of science and to help alleviate any potential suffering by other forum members, I am prepared to try each one of these...

I was just about to post exactly the same ...I am gutted we are going down. I will renew my ticket but I am gutted. on a positive we have a Manager in place that could take us back up. he really needs to have a clear out though the team are just not good enough for the championship

For f---ks sake.sort yourself out the lot of you.just be thankful we're not Coventry or Portsmouth and just be pleased we've got 21 points to play for and there will be a lot of twists and turns yet.

"For f---ks sake.sort yourself" .......................and get a sense of humour :whistle:

Archived