IGNORED

Gutted

Aizoon

I'm glad you mentioned that....... On so many gas related posts I've felt like saying it too...... Less the Gasheads Forget....... We are still a different league & deffo better than you :)

Exactly. It's like a five footer saying to me - "Yah! You're not six foot six any more - you're only six foot".

It's a bit like having a loved one on a life-support machine, currently. So I'm more concerned about just doing my bit to help out whilst they're still with us and keeping a glimmer of hope alive that they pull through. We'll deal with the aftermath as and when.

Now for some perspective, I did see a bloke in a Pompey hat yesterday, the sister of a friend of mind is also waiting for a liver transplant and for all intents and purposes is behaving as though she has brain damage. The likelyhood is she'll return to normal if she receives a liver but still deeply distressing for all concerned and makes me feel like a bit of a tit going into a state of depression due to a football club.

It's a bit like having a loved one on a life-support machine, currently. So I'm more concerned about just doing my bit to help out whilst they're still with us and keeping a glimmer of hope alive that they pull through. We'll deal with the aftermath as and when.

Now for some perspective, I did see a bloke in a Pompey hat yesterday, the sister of a friend of mind is also waiting for a liver transplant and for all intents and purposes is behaving as though she has brain damage. The likelyhood is she'll return to normal if she receives a liver but still deeply distressing for all concerned and makes me feel like a bit of a tit going into a state of depression due to a football club.

Different areas of discourse, though. Like Ralph, I'm genuinely worried about the decline of our wildlife, but I keep that in a different box from my concern about City. Football's important and trivial at the same time, if you know what I mean.

Real problems, Ralph. The wet weather has been disastrous, and more and more roads are cutting up their territories into smaller areas. As with a lot of wild animals, people's gardens are their best hope.

The UK has got to start looking after its wildlife before its too late.

Touch wood, at the moment around here we have loads of the wildlife that's getting scarce in England, Hedgehogs, Nightingales, Cuckoo's etc....but its a long way to watch a City game........so all good at the moment :)

The UK has got to start looking after its wildlife before its too late.

Touch wood, at the moment around here we have loads of the wildlife that's getting scarce in England, Hedgehogs, Nightingales, Cuckoo's etc....but its a long way to watch a City game........so all good at the moment :)

Don't the French shoot hedgehogs for sport? Or is that the Italians?

;)

Archived