IGNORED

Gutted

Aizoon

Just over a fortnight ago, we were a goal up at Molineux and, for the first time in months, we had our heads above water. Now, it's all over bar the shouting.

So, what are people doing tonight to get over it? Booze? Drugs? Loose women? Flower-arranging?

I can't even get p1ssed, because I have to visit the wife's bloody family tomorrow and be charming and civilised :(

Jumping off Clifton suspension bridge

One Positive we have more traditional stadiums to go to, And let's make some noise!!

This feels odd, And I'm not sure what's wrong with me put I'm strangely feeling quite glad we're going down :(

Someone help me please!!!

You think maybe we'll go to grounds where they'll make us stand up rather than making us sit down?

Got pissed and feel even worse today.

I just wanted it to at least go down to the last day and put up a fight but we are going down with a whimper at present. How teams like Posh keep getting results I will never know. Obviously got the guts for it.

I would ideally like to take Wolves and Blackburn down with us, but that won't happen.

I just wanted it to at least go down to the last day and put up a fight but we are going down with a whimper at present. How teams like Posh keep getting results I will never know. Obviously got the guts for it.

I would ideally like to take Wolves and Blackburn down with us, but that won't happen.

At least you don't have to visit the wife's multitudinous and argumentative family :(

Exactly who we don't want down with us, they would be strong next season.

Horace is NOT amused :grr:

I spent some of my evening watching my cat play with the hedgehogs that were looking for worms on the lawn, rock 'n' roll I know.

If the weather in England is as bad as it looks watching the news etc on tv, how are hedgehogs in England surviving? They must be struggling big time poor things.

I spent some of my evening watching my cat play with the hedgehogs that were looking for worms on the lawn, rock 'n' roll I know.

If the weather in England is as bad as it looks watching the news etc on tv, how are hedgehogs in England surviving? They must be struggling big time poor things.

Real problems, Ralph. The wet weather has been disastrous, and more and more roads are cutting up their territories into smaller areas. As with a lot of wild animals, people's gardens are their best hope.

Just over a fortnight ago, we were a goal up at Molineux and, for the first time in months, we had our heads above water. Now, it's all over bar the shouting.

So, what are people doing tonight to get over it? Booze? Drugs? Loose women? Flower-arranging?

I can't even get p1ssed, because I have to visit the wife's bloody family tomorrow and be charming and civilised :(

All of the above plus grooming hedgehogs ...................

Don't get too upset.

Just remember that next season we will still be a division above the sags.

They seem to be forgetting that. Don't really understand why they can be so happy!

Probably why I'm not one of them eh?

I'm glad you mentioned that....... On so many gas related posts I've felt like saying it too...... Less the Gasheads Forget....... We are still a different league & deffo better than you :)

Archived