IGNORED

Why Go Last Home Games?

mossey

Nowt to look forward to, unlikely to put up much of a fight, haven't all season, why pay £25 or whatever it is? Any tempting offers to increase crowd, nope, now if they play some of the youngsters might give us hope, view of what kind of future, after all can't do any worst than what we seen, oh no, sorry they've all been sent out on loan.

Why pointless? Should just turn up pay money, whatever, just wanting to hear people's views,and thoughts, and bit frustrated that club doesn't seem to be bothered and making no effort to get people to go, adds to views that they've excepted going down months ago, and just letting season run it coarse,not relly fair and good on the fans though is it?

Nowt to look forward to, unlikely to put up much of a fight, haven't all season, why pay £25 or whatever it is? Any tempting offers to increase crowd, nope, now if they play some of the youngsters might give us hope, view of what kind of future, after all can't do any worst than what we seen, oh no, sorry they've all been sent out on loan.

**** off then, you go because you support the team!

See you next season then when you you will probably come and support city when we have been on a 5 win run and in the top 6.

You should support your team what ever the situation. If they get a good support for the last couple of games they may take a few positives into next season.

I can confirm that they will put up a fight . Be honest the way you sound, you wouldn't turn up if the price was £5

Oh sorry did I not mention have season ticket, have done for, last cant remember how many seasons, stood at open end in pouring rain, when bottom of the then fourth div, think even then had more hope and could see hopeful signs, not seeing now, can't remember ever feeling so low and disappointed in a season, though sure must have.

So sorry if upset you by having a go and a moan, but think that's allowed and I m entitled to, what is it with people that if you have a moan, dig , or go at team, they feel the been to slag you off, everyone's entitled to their opinions Shirley!

Fight! Sorry must have missed that, shall we have a vote on that?

Oh sorry did I not mention have season ticket, have done for, last cant remember how many seasons, stood at open end in pouring rain, when bottom of the then fourth div, think even then had more hope and could see hopeful signs, not seeing now, can't remember ever feeling so low and disappointed in a season, though sure must have.

So sorry if upset you by having a go and a moan, but think that's allowed and I m entitled to, what is it with people that if you have a moan, dig , or go at team, they feel the been to slag you off, everyone's entitled to their opinions Shirley!

So if you've already paid for your ticket, why are you moaning about prices? Personally I'm looking forward to a lower gate with all the boo boys at home and we can just have a laugh and enjoy our last 5 championship games.

Wouldn't worry fella some idiots on here can't understand others have a difference of opinion or aren't able to have a reasoned debate.

For what it's worth I can't make Bolton Saturday, but will still always support the team. I'm obviously not happy about things on and off the pitch and haven't been for a while. Doesn't stop me loving and supporting City though.

I can see why people wouldn't want to go and cheer on some of the utter rubbish we have though. If that's what yourself and others think then fair play for standing by your beliefs. Let's just hope this season is the kick up the back side this club needs.

To be fair the home form under SoD has been a good enough reason to keep going.

You should support your team what ever the situation. If they get a good support for the last couple of games they may take a few positives into next season.

I can confirm that they will put up a fight

Any chance you could confirm Saturdays winning lotto numbers too..... Bit late for putting up a fight I think. If only they put up a fight a little sooner.

Your entitled to your opinions mate thats what its all about. Although if the majority of our supporters went down no matter the teams results we would fill the gate most games and that would probably lead us to do better imo. Why go down on saturday....NATCH TENT. Need i say more?

Why go? My season ticket means im going to SUPPORT my team. And my season ticket will mean i go again next season. And the one after. Everyone wanting £10 tickets every week, get down to Clevedon if you want cheaper football!!!

Im sure the 11 money-grabbers who give just 50% every Saturday love supporters like you! Keep on clapping mediocracy if you want.

Im sure the 11 money-grabbers who give just 50% every Saturday love supporters like you! Keep on clapping mediocracy if you want.

It's ironic that in a post that was intended to criticise our players, your stupidity has led it to be one of the kindest things written about our team on this forum in weeks.

I suggest you look up what mediocre means.

It's ironic that in a post that was intended to criticise our players, your stupidity has led it to be one of the kindest things written about our team on this forum in weeks.

I suggest you look up what mediocre means.

Indifferent, ordinary, not very good, are three I found on my first search. That doesn't qualify him as stupid.

mediocracy? Its not been ghat good!! However, what p1sses me off is the whining about cheaper tickets all the time. I pay ip front, on time and plenty in total to be privileged for my seat, regardless of league. If its cheap you want pop into the minimal and pay over the top for downs league, i mean league2!!!

Archived