IGNORED

Why Go Last Home Games?

mossey

If you dont know what the whatever it is bit is you havent been to many so you wont be missed will you.

And if you had read all the post, smart ass, you would see that I ve had a season ticket, for many a season, So no I admitt don't know what pay on the day prices are.

People like you to quick to jump,and have a go at other people without all the info and getting facts correct.

It's ok no need to apologise!

When you've followed City up and down the divisions(old fourth and Terry Cooper those were the days) thinking about not going to a match doesn't come into it. You must experience the downs to really really enjoy the elation of the good times. One of my pet hates is when the fair weather crowd sit in front of you and get up and down up and down throughout the match and then go 10 minutes early!! I've never left a match before the final whistle. City 'til I die. I will be one of the first to buy a season ticket.

Why go? My season ticket means im going to SUPPORT my team. And my season ticket will mean i go again next season. And the one after. Everyone wanting £10 tickets every week, get down to Clevedon if you want cheaper football!!!

Or wait for the mid season offers.

I'm just expressing how i feel in general, and who can blame me? that doesn't mean to say i love the club any less and will continue to support city, however, right now, i have more to worry about than wasting time and money by attending the football! fair play to thoes that do attend, you deserve a 'real' team to support, not these spineless ***** who have go us relegated back to the slums of league 1.

**** off to the sags then

**** off to the sags then

No need for that.

The dire football of the last few seasons, and the ineptitude of the present squad, are enough to try the patience and test the faith of the most ardent supporter.

Many of us going to AG today probably aren't looking forward to it at all, and couldn't give a good reason that a non City fanatic could understand for attending, we're just gluttons for punishment due to our addiction to BCFC.

It's quite understandable if many fans have had a belly full of Bristol City for the moment.

No need for that.

The dire football of the last few seasons, and the ineptitude of the present squad, are enough to try the patience and test the faith of the most ardent supporter.

Many of us going to AG today probably aren't looking forward to it at all, and couldn't give a good reason that a non City fanatic could understand for attending, we're just gluttons for punishment due to our addiction to BCFC.

It's quite understandable if many fans have had a belly full of Bristol City for the moment.

Agree Noggers.

I didn't think I would be able to make today, but I can now so I will be there today.

It's obviously not been a great time and I am not overly excited about today, but as you quite rightly say, it's the addiction to BCFC that keeps us coming back.

Nowt to look forward to, unlikely to put up much of a fight, haven't all season, why pay £25 or whatever it is? Any tempting offers to increase crowd, nope, now if they play some of the youngsters might give us hope, view of what kind of future, after all can't do any worst than what we seen, oh no, sorry they've all been sent out on loan.

Natch tent.

I don't really understand the blind faith, to be honest. As with anything in life, these things have to be earned. I love Bristol City Football Club and feel the same misery as anyone else when results don't go our way, but the notion of people who probably earn £20k a year being made to feel guilty for not 'supporting' a club run (badly) by a billionaire owner seems a bit bizarre to me.

Archived