IGNORED

Why Go Last Home Games?

mossey

Indifferent, ordinary, not very good, are three I found on my first search. That doesn't qualify him as stupid.

Well I doubt he was suggesting that our players don't deserve support because they have been 'indifferent' or 'ordinary'. If he was he is being extremely harsh.

I just found it funny that in an attempt to criticise our players he was accidently far kinder than most usually charitable fans would be when sat bottom of the league.

Oh sorry did I not mention have season ticket, have done for, last cant remember how many seasons, stood at open end in pouring rain, when bottom of the then fourth div, think even then had more hope and could see hopeful signs, not seeing now, can't remember ever feeling so low and disappointed in a season, though sure must have.

So sorry if upset you by having a go and a moan, but think that's allowed and I m entitled to, what is it with people that if you have a moan, dig , or go at team, they feel the been to slag you off, everyone's entitled to their opinions Shirley!Fight! Sorry must have missed that, shall we have a vote on that?

You're entitled to have a moan and you just have. If it makes you feel better to stay away just do it. Not hard is it? I would prefer to support the club through thick and thin. That's not meant as a put down that's just my interpretation of being a supporter.

To be honest football just is'nt fun anymore... we have players who just do not care, and never will, we have a board who couldn't organize a kids party and a manager who bores me to death every time he opens his mouth (not his fault, i do rate SOD, but he hardly fills me with enthusiasm). The club feels dead, it doesn't feel like theres anything left to support anymore and the thought of attending a city match on the weekend fills me with dread, rather than the excitement that it use to when people use to care, play with passion and respect the fans!

I will not be attending at the weekend because i simply can not be bothered anymore.

To be honest football just is'nt fun anymore... we have players who just do not care, and never will, we have a board who couldn't organize a kids party and a manager who bores me to death every time he opens his mouth (not his fault, i do rate SOD, but he hardly fills me with enthusiasm). The club feels dead, it doesn't feel like theres anything left to support anymore and the thought of attending a city match on the weekend fills me with dread, rather than the excitement that it use to when people use to care, play with passion and respect the fans!

I will not be attending at the weekend because i simply can not be bothered anymore.

don't worry i'm sure you'll be back if we ever get to the premier league.

I will go because I don't support my club based on their current predicament. I go because good or bad I have an interest in watching my team play. My 8 year will be with me and lucky for him he doesn't seem to care where we are in the league or who we are playing as long as we go, so if he is happy, then im happy regardless of the result. If you are not going then I hope you find something more enjoyable than supporting your local team.

Its the premier league, the sponsorship deals and plastic fans that ruin the game, not to mention these foreign owners destroying once great clubs like Blackburn Rovers and Portsmouth whilst getting away with it... I will always love this club, but football just isn't for me anymore and it wont be unless things change! hopefully the FFP will help with this.

I will go because I don't support my club based on their current predicament. I go because good or bad I have an interest in watching my team play. My 8 year will be with me and lucky for him he doesn't seem to care where we are in the league or who we are playing as long as we go, so if he is happy, then im happy regardless of the result. If you are not going then I hope you find something more enjoyable than supporting your local team.

There is more to this life then football, no one should be made to feel guilty for not supporting they're local team!

Your logic makes no sense, you can say the same thing for any club unlikely to make the playoffs whereas for now (and i know its almost impossible) we are actually one of the clubs that do have something to play for.

Maybe now this seasons over all the fans from everyone but the top 6 should stop going til next season?

I'm not sure what home games the OP has been to but I seem to remember some cracking performances since S O'D took over with the team putting up a good fight, not always getting the breaks, sometimes set-up in a slightly tactically naive way but winning or drawing all the time.

I have endured some quite tense home games under O'Driscoll, but not any boring ones.

So, yes, I'll go for entertainment, and a chance to see how players' react in the knowledge that many of them will be playing for their contracts - and maybe see Sean make a few changes, throw in some youth players etc.

We're down and I know it. I'm not a "happy clapper" but I want our season to end positively, so I'll cheer and sing the same as always.

BCFC is our club through thick and thin. :city:

Nowt to look forward to, unlikely to put up much of a fight, haven't all season, why pay £25 or whatever it is? Any tempting offers to increase crowd, nope, now if they play some of the youngsters might give us hope, view of what kind of future, after all can't do any worst than what we seen, oh no, sorry they've all been sent out on loan.

I'm gonna go cos I have a pre-paid pass.

I have a pre-paid pass due to Darwin's little point about things.

Why ask the bloody question? is my question.

Perhaps you should change the 'confirmed' in your name to 'cancelled' !!

Nowt to look forward to, unlikely to put up much of a fight, haven't all season, why pay £25 or whatever it is? Any tempting offers to increase crowd, nope, now if they play some of the youngsters might give us hope, view of what kind of future, after all can't do any worst than what we seen, oh no, sorry they've all been sent out on loan.

its called supporting the team you love in good times and bad!

I shall be the first to renew my season ticket whatever division we end up in!! :angry:

I was meant to be bring my Dad to the Huddersfield game, it was to be his first game at the Gate for over 30 years. Decided to leave it until next season (regardless of what division we are in) if we are already relegated or don't get two wins out of the 3 leading up to it.

I just don't want to bring him all the way down for a game that may end up resembling a morgue and being pointless.

I will however be at the Charlton game. I've heard there will be a party?

Its the premier league, the sponsorship deals and plastic fans that ruin the game, not to mention these foreign owners destroying once great clubs like Blackburn Rovers and Portsmouth whilst getting away with it... I will always love this club, but football just isn't for me anymore and it wont be unless things change! hopefully the FFP will help with this.

You've repeated this rhetoric that football isn't for you, no fun in it anymore, all about money etc etc why the **** do you have such knowledge and so strong opinion on it, then? Why do you even bother visiting a website about football and use your leisure time and energy to log in and post anything?

I don't like soap operas, I think they're a complete waste of space and are designed for people who have no lives. I don't therefore watch them, read about them or share passion for them with people who do appreciate them.

I'm just expressing how i feel in general, and who can blame me? that doesn't mean to say i love the club any less and will continue to support city, however, right now, i have more to worry about than wasting time and money by attending the football! fair play to thoes that do attend, you deserve a 'real' team to support, not these spineless ***** who have go us relegated back to the slums of league 1.

If Tickets were cheaper I would still go even though we're most likely going to be relegated.

I won't and will never pay £22-30 to watch a near enough relegated team against Birmingham or Bolton.

There should be deals on for the fans, to keep support going, to back the team even though we're down, to show the fans that City do somewhat care for us and want us to carry on watching next season.

If Tickets were cheaper I would still go even though we're most likely going to be relegated.

I won't and will never pay £22-30 to watch a near enough relegated team against Birmingham or Bolton.

There should be deals on for the fans, to keep support going, to back the team even though we're down, to show the fans that City do somewhat care for us and want us to carry on watching next season.

I'm leasing my season ticket out for tomorrows game, £15... not bad if im being honest!

If you dont know what the whatever it is bit is you havent been to many so you wont be missed will you.

Archived