IGNORED

The Somebody Had To Bolton Official Match Thtead

Aizoon

Dougie Freedman is doing a good job at Bolton, it must be said.

Hes a****, he'll likely come out in the post match interviews saying how his premier league team completely dominated the game from start to finnish and maybe should of won by 5,6,7 goal, rather than 2-1... thes such a *****!

Stop making stuff up. They're both on long contracts, and we don't need to sell them. Unless someone comes in for a substantial offer, they're staying.

All I've heard from the club recently is how we cannot keep losing the money we are.....let alone in League 1

Davies and Baldock will be our two top earners

Do the math mate

Stop making stuff up. They're both on long contracts, and we don't need to sell them. Unless someone comes in for a substantial offer, they're staying.

You think those two will wanna play in League 1? And if a good offer comes in, yeah we'll take it, cos of the existing debt, with a lot less money comin in from tv, gate money, and sponsorship

Pompey losing now, more or less confirms they are down with Oldham winning...

As I understood they will be docked 10 pts when they come out of admin.. that is supposed to be before the end of the season; if not they will be docked them next season which is not really what they want.

I don't think SOD will stay. I'm stating the ****ing obvious but it's not looking good for us now. The Gas will have a new stadium - we don't. We are losing lots of money. If SL calls it a day we are completely screwed. I was a big SL fan but he carries some of the can for where we are now. But the irony is we cannot afford him to go

Any manager would look shit with these players, lets be honest....

He's got a few good results out of them, which leads me to think it isn't just down to the players. He also had a transfer window and chose not to use it. I don't buy this idea that there was nothing out there, cos other teams managed to strengthen

You think those two will wanna play in League 1? And if a good offer comes in, yeah we'll take it, cos of the existing debt, with a lot less money comin in from tv, gate money, and sponsorship

what are you waffling on about on Rad Briz Text service .. utter dribble !!

90:00 +0:13

Floated corner taken right-footed by Albert Adomah, Header from deep inside the penalty area by Tom Heaton goes harmlessly over the crossbar.

Would at least have been a talking point.

Just speaking to somebody who was there, said overall we were not to bad today, and deserved something. Not much to Bolton - just the luck you get when you are at the bottom.

Damage done well before today.

what are you waffling on about on Rad Briz Text service .. utter dribble !!

Not todays game. Its the whole season. Its the fact we cant score enough, its the slack defending which leads to goals being conceded. Over the whole season, its a sad fact. SOD moaning about refs decisions doesnt hide the fact we werent good enough..and stats dont lie.we are bottom with a shit gd, and the worst defence in the four divisions

Archived