IGNORED

The Somebody Had To Bolton Official Match Thtead

Aizoon

Guy Madjo scored for Macclesfield ;) him and Akinde... Lethal combo!

Yeah I knew Bucks Red had missed him out.. Akinde, Savage and Madjo.. truly awesome strike force there. I mean who would you leave out? I say go for all 3 across the front and strike fear into any of the first round of the FA Cup teams.

The evidence is common ******* sense ffs. There is a much higher chance that the right player will be out there over the summer, given that more deals happen over the summer, squads are being reshaped, players contracts run out and we can buy, not just loan.

The only common ******* sense ffs is, you or I have no knowledge as to whether we have actively attempted to sign anybody on loan to help us fight relegation, of course next season is different for a start we will be in the first division.

Yeah I knew Bucks Red had missed him out.. Akinde, Savage and Madjo.. truly awesome strike force there. I mean who would you leave out? I say go for all 3 across the front and strike fear into any of the first round of the FA Cup teams.

Yeah we could lose to Mangotsfield in stylee wi them three..

The only common ******* sense ffs is, you or I have no knowledge as to whether we have actively attempted to sign anybody on loan to help us fight relegation, of course next season is different for a start we will be in the first division.

I believe the saying is EMB...................THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE ;)

Archived