IGNORED

The Somebody Had To Bolton Official Match Thtead

Aizoon

I don't know why the rest of the Championship doesn't just declare.........we can then accept our innings defeat, and the fact that it is highly unlikely that we will get another point........at least we will not be embarassing ourselves by attempting to play any further games at this level............send all of the players (bar 1 or 2) to a leper colony...and then build a team around the returning Messiah Brett Pitman. No City fans will have to waste any money watching this overpaid rabble in the valiant hope that they will string a pass together or get a shot on target..and we can all lie in the sunshine and pretend the nightmare that is Bristol City (The highest paid players in the Championship in ratio to our turnover).....never really happened...and that we are not a Bad Joke

i was telling someone else that the goal wasn't Fontaine's fault, ffs,watch it later then comment on it.

Gotcha, see what your saying now, re the goal, but hes still been shockingly bad all season. Shockingly apt hes scored an own goal. Which is what I meant.

Assuming we are relegated, I think it's probably for the best if the perceived bigger clubs (Wolves, Blackburn) escape the bottom three. That way we don't have to compete with them next season in League One. Would much rather say Barnsley and Posh accompany us.

I dont think it matters, next season, we have so much dead wood left. All the decent players will bail out, and the likes of Fontaine, Nyatanga Elliott, Gerkin, & Kilkenny is probably all we'll be left with

wonder if the OG has got to fontaine mentally, would be a shame to see his confidence collapse regardless of anyone's opinion of him. bates may also be under the microscope regarding getting a contract for next season

If Fontaine never plays for us again, it wont be a loss, Im afraid.

Archived