IGNORED

The Somebody Had To Bolton Official Match Thtead

Aizoon

of course how silly and it's not as if there is a loan system to bring somebody in, is there?

Ah, I get it. Let's just get any old bugger in on loan, that worked for GJ and McInnes didn't it? Especially in a time of cost-cutting. If there isn't the right player out there you cannot sign them.

and yet now 2 managers have failed to find any sort of replacement, it's a joke and one of the main reasons we are in the position we are in.

I for one won't bet against him starting the first game in League 1. Who on earth would take him off our hands?

Pitman must be laughing. Going to over take us in the football ladder and will start games at this level.

But of course according to the 'experts' and 'manager's' on this forum we didn't need Pitman.

He certainly is laughing at the 'know alls' now...

I don't need a group to function - unlike you and your gang mates like Aizoon. Can you only feel like a man when you're in a herd?

It's aways like this when I get together with Horace. The red mist descends and we start biting people's ankles :grr:

You telling me that there isn't a better centre back than Fontaine out there ?

A quick look around league 2 reserve sides would turn up a few.

Apart from the jokes about him being ****, who is out there, available, on loan, at centre back, at a decent price, that you would be happy with signing? His job is to find the player, but if that man doesn't exist at the moment, then you cannot sign them.

and where did I actually say that?, don't just make it up.

Well, it would be pretty stupid to whinge about the manager not signing a player who doesn't exist.

Archived