IGNORED

The Somebody Had To Bolton Official Match Thtead

Aizoon

Must be catching the assumption disease from you Aizoon and the rest of your harem......

How dare you cast nasturtiums on an innocent hedgehog?

We are insectivores, say it loud,

We are insectivores, and we're proud

It wasn't Fontaine's fault, there was nothing he could do about it.

But don't tell the experts on here,it will spoil there fun.

Portland, if Fontaines not been the worst, and as hes a lynchpin of a defence which has leaked the highest number of goals in the Football league, due to the fact he has been virtually ever present, who the hell has???

Portland, if Fontaines not been the worst, and as hes a lynchpin of a defence which has leaked the highest number of goals in the Football league, due to the fact he has been virtually ever present, who the hell has???

I think he was just commenting on the OG. Not the whole season. I don't think anyone could argue he has had a good season!

Hardly. Availability, price etc all change.

Of course you can simply name the player that should have been signed.

Name me a player who would fit in to our team, at CB to a good level, who would want to come to us, who is affordable, who would be happy to go out on loan, and who was available in the short period where he was able to get players in?

it's not my job, but to say that that player does not exist is ridiculous, however I seem to recall that we signed Danny Wilson on loan from Liverpool and for whatever reason was never given a chance by DMC, he has made 12 starts for Hearts since leaving us.

SOD obviously dosen't fancy Carey, Bates is obviously not fit enough, so we have 2 centre backs with no competition whatsoever and that cannot be good, especially given a month ago we had the glimmer of chance of getting out of this, I just cannot believe that somebody could not have been sourced in the short term, after all we did loan Caulker once and Bikey, so what has changed?.

it's not my job, but to say that that player does not exist is ridiculous, however I seem to recall that we signed Danny Wilson on loan from Liverpool and for whatever reason was never given a chance by DMC, he has made 12 starts for Hearts since leaving us.

SOD obviously dosen't fancy Carey, Bates is obviously not fit enough, so we have 2 centre backs with no competition whatsoever and that cannot be good, especially given a month ago we had the glimmer of chance of getting out of this, I just cannot believe that somebody could not have been sourced in the short term, after all we did loan Caulker once and Bikey, so what has changed?.

Absolutely, it's not your job, but it doesn't mean that the right deal is out there. Danny Wilson was clearly either not fit or not good enough, but that's irrelevant anyway, as that was under DM and not O'Driscoll. What has changed? The right deal clearly isn't out there, or we would have gone for it. Simple.

Absolutely, it's not your job, but it doesn't mean that the right deal is out there. Danny Wilson was clearly either not fit or not good enough, but that's irrelevant anyway, as that was under DM and not O'Driscoll. What has changed? The right deal clearly isn't out there, or we would have gone for it. Simple.

and you know that as a fact?.

No, because Fontaine hasn't been our worst player ALL season? and he isn't part of the defence that just conceeded a early goal in this game? no, of course it isnt Fontaines fault, hes a brilliant player................................................... God give me strength.

i was telling someone else that the goal wasn't Fontaine's fault, ffs,watch it later then comment on it.

Archived