IGNORED

The Somebody Had To Bolton Official Match Thtead

Aizoon

Going down and watching GJ, Pitman, Joe Edwards & even McAllister climb the other way? Silver lining I guess...

Indeed it would......we could resign McAllister, Akinde, McCombe, Noble, et al......wouldnt that be fun? :laugh:

Pitman may be good at league 1 level, but he got found out at championship level... why can't people just accept that he was never a championship striker?

We will see actual evidence of this next season, playing in a side playing to his strengths, to be fair to him he managed 1 in 4 in a team where 2 managers tried to make him play wide left and his main outlet came from Fontaine, Carey, Nyatanga, Mcmanus etc. I think that is actually a reasonable return given the circumstances.

He's only any good mind if he was partnered up front by that gargantuan striker known as 'The Amazing' Akinde !

my exact opinion, we'll walk L1 with them two next season, who needs Baldock, Davies, Pitman, Stead when those two could do the biz for us

We will see actual evidence of this next season, playing in a side playing to his strengths, to be fair to him he managed 1 in 4 in a team where 2 managers tried to make him play wide left and his main outlet came from Fontaine, Carey, Nyatanga, Mcmanus etc. I think that is actually a reasonable return given the circumstances.

No...your wrong....just because he didn't work miracles in a team where he got zero service....he must be crap

Archived