IGNORED

Soon As Ye Seen This Years Kit

leadman

It was a rubbish depressing kit, none of the players would have felt proud when they pulled it on.

It was another poor product of "the brand", a type of thinking and staff who we could well do wihout.

I loathe this "brand" thinking but, if they are going do it, it they might at least get it right :(

No the kit hasn't got us relegated and to be fair, we pulled off some good wins at home for the first few games. We are being relegated as we are not good enough. It has **** all to do with the kit and if you think it does, quite frankly your a simpleton that is all

No the kit hasn't got us relegated and to be fair, we pulled off some good wins at home for the first few games. We are being relegated as we are not good enough. It has **** all to do with the kit and if you think it does, quite frankly your a simpleton that is all

Of course it doesn't, but it speaks volumes about the club's attitude to the fans :(

did ye not think, WE ARE GOING DOWN.

i said on day 1, it had relegation written all over it.

Yeah because wearing a kit with some black on it obviously is what got us relegated, nothing to do with a lackluster squad, some of the worst defending in the clubs history or a clueless manager who never changed an obviously weak squad or strengthened where it was needed. How stupid do I feel knowing that if we had played in red and white we would have won the league, the FA cup and would be playing in Europe next year!! If only we had continued under McInnes with the same squad but in a white kit.....

anyone getting the sarcasm yet? I'm laying it on pretty thick!

Yeah because wearing a kit with some black on it obviously is what got us relegated, nothing to do with a lackluster squad, some of the worst defending in the clubs history or a clueless manager who never changed an obviously weak squad or strengthened where it was needed. How stupid do I feel knowing that if we had played in red and white we would have won the league, the FA cup and would be playing in Europe next year!! If only we had continued under McInnes with the same squad but in a white kit.....

It's sarcasm wars! I assumed leadman's OP was tongue-in-cheek.

Well I'm confused because the All Blacks are the rugby world champions, yet their footballing counterparts, the All Whites far exceeded expectations in the Fifa Word Cup and ended the tournament the only undefeated side.. this theory just doesn't add up.

Our kit was shite and unpopular and everything that represents our board, it will also be remembered as the relegation shirt.

Kits don't decide relegation. Ridiculous.

Actually, I played for a five a side team once. We originally played in white shirts with black shorts and black socks, and finished bottom of the league.

The following season we changed to all orange - like Holland, and got promoted.

Sometimes, kits do make a difference - for poor players like us! But at this level, you'd think a professional would be able to see his team mate in the corner of his eye without the need for brightly coloured kits?

Place a black skidmark on anything it can only be a hex. Basic Indian culture. Amateur mistake to make.

Place a black skidmark on anything it can only be a hex. Basic Indian culture. Amateur mistake to make.

Perhaps we should scour Montpelier for a kit designer versed in Wicca. Shouldn't be too difficult. Come to think of it, there might be a few in Southville these days. We could try the Hen & Chicken, or whatever is left of it after the pwopa nautty boys visited it yesterday ;)

Well hopefully we can get a nice all red shirt.

As we have Adidas for one more season, be nice to get a footy shirt nice and plain, with a collar - using the following template:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/13/14-kits/montreal-impact-2013-adidas-third-football-shirt.html

All red with white Adidas stripes on the sleeves will do.

Montreal-Impact-2013-adidas-third-footba

Archived