IGNORED

Joe Bryan

TMWANG50

He'll be in our first team next season.

Funny how one inbred thinks SOD doesn't rate him, surely he was sent out on loan to gain experience?!

Of course he was sent for league experience.Its common sense. Given the dire situation City were in when O'Driscoll took over he felt that he needed experienced players to try and avoid the drop. As it turned out that didn't work.

Joe Bryan is a naturally gifted and versatile footballer and still young enough to learn and grow as a player under O'Driscoll's tutelage. He'll feature prominently next season.

We need a decent player who can cover for Anderson/Cunningham if they are both here next season - I expect to see Bryan as that player on the sub bench, unless either Cunningham or Anderson go during the summer in which case I can see him being the first choice.

So a player who can mark Tom Ince out the game, playing out of position, is considered a top player at league 2 level. No surprise there, what does surprise me is that he was ever loaned out to that level out football in the first place. I am not quite sure what he was going to learn other than if you don't work hard this is where your future lies.

The week before they sacked McInnes they board were saying how building for the future was the long term plan, they then sacked the Manager they backed to put this LTP in place and brought in O'Driscoll, who promptly loaned out two of our most promising players for the future, to a league 2 club and a Conference side respectively. I haven't been to the ground since they turn theur back on their LTP and I hear nothing from SOD to encourage me back.

Anyone with Player should give his interview from last night a watch as well, funny guy

http://www.player.pafc.co.uk/latest-news/article/3146870

Also anyone with player should watch the highlights against Chesterfield and Cheltenham. In both matches showed what he is capable of in the attacking 3rd.

It looks like going out on loan has given him some confidence to run at defenders and have a shot at goal when it is on.

I think he will be an important player for us next season given our financial situation.

I work with a mate of joes, and the mates mum, she said she first saw him at about age 8, and joe was unbelievable then. I am really positive that he will be an excellent player for us, and have been checking the bbc reports on him over the last few weeks, and he is coming on very well as far as I can see! my initial instinct is to say he is similar in style to tinnion, so let's hope he has a similar impact!

So a player who can mark Tom Ince out the game, playing out of position, is considered a top player at league 2 level. No surprise there, what does surprise me is that he was ever loaned out to that level out football in the first place. I am not quite sure what he was going to learn other than if you don't work hard this is where your future lies.

The week before they sacked McInnes they board were saying how building for the future was the long term plan, they then sacked the Manager they backed to put this LTP in place and brought in O'Driscoll, who promptly loaned out two of our most promising players for the future, to a league 2 club and a Conference side respectively. I haven't been to the ground since they turn theur back on their LTP and I hear nothing from SOD to encourage me back.

To be fair I'm sure Bryan himself admitted he was all over the place for the first half hour against Ince.

To his great credit though he steadied himself impressively and Ince never got a sniff for the final hour.

He did need this loan to get regular football and the reports from Plymouth fans are very encouraging - it looks like it's going to pay dividends for him and City with Bryan returning to be a confident regular next season.

Must say this has definitely cheered me up, i know he was doing well but not this well... Bryan will soften the blow when we lose cunningham/Adomah next season, he should rip league 1 apart with the reviews hes getting at Plymouth! i always thought he was good enough for us in the Championship so why he got loaned out i'll never know! although maybe looking back, this loan has done him the world of good! Sell Adomah for £2.5M and we wont need to spend loads for a replacement, which is a massive bonus for the finances next season!

Must say this has definitely cheered me up, i know he was doing well but not this well... Bryan will soften the blow when we lose cunningham/Adomah next season, he should rip league 1 apart with the reviews hes getting at Plymouth! i always thought he was good enough for us in the Championship so why he got loaned out i'll never know! although maybe looking back, this loan has done him the world of good! Sell Adomah for £2.5M and we wont need to spend loads for a replacement, which is a massive bonus for the finances next season!

Cant see us getting 2.5mill for Adomah with one year left on contract.

Archived