IGNORED

The No One Else Will Do It Road To Hull Official Match Thread

Aizoon

Good honest performance, Hull if they go up might break Derby's points record on that showing.

However if anybody believes that we do not need a creative midfield player they are dreaming, we do not have a player who can accurately pass the ball more a couple of yards and certainly nobody capable of passing the ball accurately forward in any way shape or form and as for Albert yes he is a talent but he is just far far too casual and wasteful and Baldock and Davies are not and will not ever become a successful strike partnership they do not compliment each other.

Agreed, Baldock and Davies do not work together. I think SOD will play with 1 upfront next season when he's had chance to change personnel.

Odd. Looked solid at the back, busy in midfield but pretty woeful up front.

Ah well, build from the back so well-done SoD for getting things organised.

Just reinforces my unshakeable view that our best striker went to Bournemouth.

I hear lots of rumours that Baldock & Davies are on big wages, if so I'll be happy to see them go.

On that showing though, I could say goodbye to Davies and have us partner Taylor and baldock next season which could be a good partnership. Burns, Ajala, Bryan and Anderson as wingers should be good with krans as sub striker. So ta da stead, Davies and adomah

Taylor doesn't score goals. The jury's still out on Baldock

The commentators give us credit, the presenters give us credit, the opposition even give us credit but its of no surprise to me that a couple on here are still moaning. It really says a lot about your mentality toward the club.

We just got a point away at a team that will almost certainly be promoted to the PL. They hardly caused us a problem all night. If we had a bit more quality with the final ball we'd have been in 3 or 4 times.

My only issue is that SO'D waited so long to get Burns on fir Davies who had a poor game and quite honestly looked completely shagged after a bout 30 minutes.

Take the point, it was deserved and cheer the **** up.

The commentators give us credit, the presenters give us credit, the opposition even give us credit but its of no surprise to me that a couple on here are still moaning. It really says a lot about your mentality toward the club.

We just got a point away at a team that will almost certainly be promoted to the PL. They hardly caused us a problem all night. If we had a bit more quality with the final ball we'd have been in 3 or 4 times.

My only issue is that SO'D waited so long to get Burns on fir Davies who had a poor game and quite honestly looked completely shagged after a bout 30 minutes.

Take the point, it was deserved and cheer the **** up.

It's all too little too late tho aint it

I can see SOD is organising the defence for next season and have a feeling Cunningham, Moloney, bates and one other will form this. On tonight's showing, positive steps have been made. Next is to transition play from defence through to midfield. All we need is a midfielder who can pass and create.

I can see SOD is organising the defence for next season and have a feeling Cunningham, Moloney, bates and one other will form this. On tonight's showing, positive steps have been made. Next is to transition play from defence through to midfield. All we need is a midfielder who can pass and create.

Sounds good,makes sense, hope we keep the full backs, bates is a risk but maybe worth taking.

As I said, very similar to AD's early days. All we need now is a Gerry Gow :noexp:

Archived