IGNORED

The No One Else Will Do It Road To Hull Official Match Thread

Aizoon

Didn't really understand our approach. Nothing to lose why not attack. Bring on subs earlier, bring on burns and Ajala to give pace and an outlet. Bemuses me why it was so defensive....

I kind of get where you are coming from. Equally, if we had got stuffed we would all be moaning about a lack of professionalism from the players. SoD clearly set it up as he would if it had mattered to us - it clearly did to them - and came away with something. Its his style, and cannot knock him today for it.

Who said that? I just want you tell me what makes his performance "immense"

He limited them to very little chances, didn't make any stray passes, didn't given away any stupid fouls considering he was up against probably the leagues best team when it comes to down the flanks considering the quality of their wingbacks.

I kind of get where you are coming from. Equally, if we had got stuffed we would all be moaning about a lack of professionalism from the players. SoD clearly set it up as he would if it had mattered to us - it clearly did to them - and came away with something. Its his style, and cannot knock him today for it.

It's still a bit baffling that he didn't bring on Burns earlier and didn't even play Ajala. The consensus was that losing 6-0 would've damaged the young players' confidence, but we were drawing 0-0. Playing in front of a hostile crowd live on TV would've been excellent experience for them. Bad move from SOD I think

Good honest performance, Hull if they go up might break Derby's points record on that showing.

However if anybody believes that we do not need a creative midfield player they are dreaming, we do not have a player who can accurately pass the ball more a couple of yards and certainly nobody capable of passing the ball accurately forward in any way shape or form and as for Albert yes he is a talent but he is just far far too casual and wasteful and Baldock and Davies are not and will not ever become a successful strike partnership they do not compliment each other.

Archived