IGNORED

The No One Else Will Do It Road To Hull Official Match Thread

Aizoon

I really do wonder when I read some of the comments on here...Its not a bad performance from us...I would say only Foster at the moment looks out of place..........the rest of the side are playing well. It is an absolute certainty that Baldock will go to a top side close season......he is lacking fitness after some injuries but alongside a better striker than Davies and in front of a quality midfield he will score lots of goals

He's yet to score more than 15 goals a season in his career. A decent player but a little overrated IMO.

Dear oh dear, I really do hope we can ditch these long balls for next season.

We're playing alright, but still look pretty dreadful in general. Davies and Albert have both been pretty dreadful.

We might as well give Ajala 45 mins based on the impact Albert has made.

Good first half, but:-

Adomah looked bright early on but apart falling over in the Hull area Adomah has been nowhere to be seen for the last 20 minutes of the half.

Killkenny putting effort in but his final ball is poor in fact generally our final ball is poor, nothing for our strikers to get their teeth into, which is a pity because the effort and approach play has been good.

Dear oh dear, I really do hope we can ditch these long balls for next season.

We're playing alright, but still look pretty dreadful in general. Davies and Albert have both been pretty dreadful.

We might as well give Ajala 45 mins based on the impact Albert has made.

Davies has not impressed me since October. One i would not be upset to see leave in a few weeks.

Archived