IGNORED

2013/2014 Kit Discussion

Fuber

....Yeah, I don't know why Im starting this... Oh wait I do; has anyone else noticed how cheap the kits so far seem for next season, I mean, anyone wanna take a guess as to who MK Dons' kit is made by (without looking)? Here's a clue, the bed in with S, and end in O, 7 letters. And tbh, on another note, the new Puma Kit's? All you need to know is that Wolves' away kit is interesting considering their home kit color, could not be more of a different coloured kit.

Do we really have to go do research to join in this conversation? I really can't be bothered ******* about mate. Post links or don't bother.

Humph. Fine. MK Dons' Kit Supplier for next season is the amazing, Sondico.

Humph. Fine. MK Dons' Kit Supplier for next season is the amazing, Sondico.

So are they any good then cos subbuteo, given it's iconic status, was a shit game. The best thing to come of it was it's collectors' item value and let's face it, it's still very much at the 'sat in the loft, at home. I think' status in that respect, too.

We used to get competitive over this electrical game called 'Super Cup Football' as kids, be interested to know if anyone remembers that?

Either of those kits with red shirts, white shorts and a robin badge would look brilliant.

+ 1, but don't really care about the badge. (If pushed prefer crest).

Classic and simple. May even buy one and I haven't bothered getting a shirt for years. People slag off TFG but the white away shirt with the single red and single black white hoops round the middle was class and last one I bought.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/

For news and latest updates on kits etc for anyone that may be interested or not knowing of the site

Edit: Anyone that thinks our kit will be 'just another adidas template' this season.... Just be thankful we aren't tranmere. I have just looked at theirs, sponsored by 'home bargains'. Ouch

post-21858-0-96145000-1366788510_thumb.j

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/

For news and latest updates on kits etc for anyone that may be interested or not knowing of the site

Edit: Anyone that thinks our kit will be 'just another adidas template' this season.... Just be thankful we aren't tranmere. I have just looked at theirs, sponsored by 'home bargains'. Ouch

That away kit looks a stunner made brilliant by the Sponsor

Am I the only one who is waiting for confimedrobin to suggest Red and White quarters?

+ 1, but don't really care about the badge. (If pushed prefer crest).

Classic and simple. May even buy one and I haven't bothered getting a shirt for years. People slag off TFG but the white away shirt with the single red and single black white hoops round the middle was class and last one I bought.

Couldn't agree more about the kit - sure someone has a pic of a couple of the lads celebrating after a late goal at Bournemouth as their avatar on here? Simple, classic. There's a link on the purple & green kit thread where you can buy one quite cheap, I'm half tempted

Badge for me, has to be a robin. Would also love to see a retro 70s kit sometime soon

Just had a look at the Dongs shirt - quite like that!

Haha. Yeah the sponsor is really classy. Up there with wonga and such.

I would like to see either Nike (I'm not a chav but like their kits) or under armour. I really like the spurs home shirt this season, I've even almost bought it.

Am I the only one who is waiting for confimedrobin to suggest Red and White quarters?

Probably made and designed by the sponsor, now available in all good stores...and some crap ones.

We need to get back to basics with our kit and nothing over the top. Originally I thought the black on this seasons shirt looked quite smart but I've come to dislike it. We should stick to the red and white of old. Fancy looking numbers etc fine but no ridiculous patterns on the shirt please.

With regards to the away kit, I loved the white DAS sponsored away kit with the red ad white stripe across it. That was a quality looking away kit.

Archived