IGNORED

Anyone Gonna Do A Match Thread, No Just Me, Match Thread

ciderbeans

Wow....defeat today and next week and this will go down as our worst season (points total wise) since the introduction of 3 points for a win - A tag that these bunch of pathetic w***kers we call football players thoroughly deserve!

Not fit to wear the great red shirts of the revolution!

Kind regards from North Korea

Kim Il Sung

Didn't we go down with about 32pts in 1998/99 ?

Huddersfield are in a relegation battle so he has to show respect to the teams around us by picking a team to try win the game.

You must be bl00dy joking .Bringing some fresh and hungry young players with some pride might have given us a chance.Not this bunch of spineless losers selected today. Stead on the bench is lunacy.

Same shit, different day. Gutless, spineless, useless, pathetic tossers...So fkn glad Im too skint to come down. they are pathetic.

New manager,board and players please.Hope the fans are giving them some

Cheers boys, we've been dire for years now, relegated this season and you haven't even got the decency to put a good shift in for what could be our last Championship game for a while.

Good professionals, my arse

The only team to have a worse GD than us, and we're still 2-0 down. what a great effort our fantastic team are putting in on their last home game for this club (I fkn hope). Hope they dont do a circuit at the end of the game..it would be a final piss take..

Archived