IGNORED

Anyone Gonna Do A Match Thread, No Just Me, Match Thread

ciderbeans

New manager,board and players please.Hope the fans are giving them some

What we need is SL coming back and getting a fkn grip of this club. Im inclined to agree about the manager, and totally agree with the squad...being skint hasnt been the total bummer It could have been, means I aint had to endure the utter shit on offer...

I hope they don't play Look on the Bright...

No, hang on. The idle bustards deserve it :grr:

Now Aiz, thats the best bit of news Ive had all week. Get 20p to play it later today....

Course City might spark into life in a minute or two.....or three......or twenty three....

Oh fk it, your right they wont... :laugh:

It's the red shorts, they're unlucky.

Oh & the squad full of overpaid cretins out there today.

Wouldnt worry me if all of the starting 11 left RIGHT NOW

Slag them off all you want.

Just when you talk garbage about they deserve a slow and painful death.. tongue and cheek or not.

I'll bet your the type of person that thinks we should ban christmas to avoid "offending" ethnic minorities!

Lets face it, this team has dragged the name Bristol City FC through the mud for the last 12 months.. some of us are at the end of our tether. You can shove it up your ass. I love this club and im sick of these wasters embarassing us week after week.

Peterborough and Wolves are joining us in League 1 as things stand!

I think SOD is probably out of his depth at Championship level. I suggest if he gets us promoted, maybe we should look for someone else to keep us in this division

Oh... I think I know one or two people that might disagree with that statement.

Do you think that SOD has been given a fair chance to prove himself here? I don't.

I think SOD is probably out of his depth at Championship level. I suggest if he gets us promoted, maybe we should look for someone else to keep us in this division

Yet, when he was sacked at Forest, they were on the verge of the PO's and in my opinion, would have made it with him in charge...

Some clowns on here as per usual. Judge SOD next season when he ships out some of these wasters.

Look the board in hiding and there missing captain, brought in those wasters in and this and prev managers; there will be no magic cure next season. Same as same as.Same sh1t different league.

SoD will never last the season he will be off before xmas.

Look the board in hiding and there missing captain, brought in those wasters in and this and prev managers; there will be no magic cure next season. Same as same as.Same sh1t different league.

Good stuff mystic meg!

Oh... I think I know one or two people that might disagree with that statement.

Do you think that SOD has been given a fair chance to prove himself here? I don't.

The difficult takes a while, the impossible takes longer. No chance of him being here this time next year imo.

As said elsewhere SL needs to sort the lot out, including himself

Thats it, keep positive !!!

No, this time, I reckon we'll stick with him regardless of how bad we get. We really aint got a choice now. So get ready for a long hard season potentially. Specially if we keep too many of the shit which currently infest this club. Oh and if we fail to keep too many of the better players...

Archived