IGNORED

Anyone Gonna Do A Match Thread, No Just Me, Match Thread

ciderbeans

Oh stop being so "precious" and learn to recognise tongue in cheek comments. My user name should tell you that i'm not to be taken seriously.

I think death is a little over the top, Kim - a spot of waterboarding would be fine... ;0)

OK, speaking serously for a second...Judging by the comments in this thread, I think what we all need is the summer to recouperate and regain our belief and enthusiasm! I don't blame people for feeling down and out after the season we've had and it's hard to find any positives right now.

But let's not write off the next couple of years already! SOD has a proven record at League 1 level... hopefully a summer of wheeling and dealing should have us all ready to go again in August with some fresh optimism!

No, this time, I reckon we'll stick with him regardless of how bad we get. We really aint got a choice now. So get ready for a long hard season potentially. Specially if we keep too many of the shit which currently infest this club. Oh and if we fail to keep too many of the better players...

Hes only on a years rolling contract aint he? and if we aint doing it after a few months next season he will go or be shown the door imo. We dont have a great record with past managers why should this one be different? employed by the same lot.

Hes only on a years rolling contract aint he? and if we aint doing it after a few months next season he will go or be shown the door imo. We dont have a great record with past managers why should this one be different? employed by the same lot.

Quite simply cos its our last chance saloon...we got into this state before which ended up in 82 after all....SOD is seen as a developer, which we appear to need..

dispite 29% possession no subs yet :dunno: we have nothing to lose; get Baldock and Davies off and Stead and Taylor on, at least they will give them something to chew on

Thing is, last game of season players should be trying to keep fans interested and perform as they are. Instead we have stupid potd prices, fans being chucked out and lack of effort from players. Feel sorry for SOD and work he has to do.

What fans ejected?

What fans ejected?

For wearing t shirts classed as offensive. Not there but father in law sits in f block atyeo and saying people in crowd just think the club are a joke and 3 sat by him as well as himself are seriously considering not going next season.

All they see is overpaid players and people in suits sat in directors box collecting good wages and don't give a damn about the club, all there interested in is where there wages are coming from.

For wearing t shirts classed as offensive. Not there but father in law sits in f block atyeo and saying people in crowd just think the club are a joke and 3 sat by him as well as himself are seriously considering not going next season.

All they see is overpaid players and people in suits sat in directors box collecting good wages and don't give a damn about the club, all there interested in is where there wages are coming from.

^This

Harry Dolman must be spinning in his grave :grr:

It will be a f**ing joke if these morons do a lap of honour... the saddest thing is, some mongs will probably stay to applaud them. :(

An empty stadium is what they deserve to run back out to.

Spot on, but doubtless hundreds of sheep will applaud the useless cnuts....personally I'd boo them at full time was I there...

Archived