IGNORED

Which One Player Would You Keep?

InCider

As the title asks really. I was wondering which player people would keep, if you could guarantee that anyone stays here beyond the Summer. We have a few out of contract and others like Adomah who could be attracting interest from Prem and Championship clubs. I know most people will probably be glad to see the back of most players, but I'm interested in which players people rate as having a bright future here.

Personally, I want to keep Baldock. Having lost Pitman, I believe he is our most natural goal scorer. I think he could get 20 a season in L1 given decent service. I hope nobody bids for Sam, unless it's stupid money of course. Maybe not the most surprising choice, but I can see a big future for SB.

1) Cunningham

2) Baldock

3) Heaton

4) Kelly

5) Bryan

The ones we need to try hardest to hang onto.

Agree with those. Cunningham is crucial, but could attract interest from clubs. I would be estatic if all 5 of those stayed and they may well do!

for me has to be cunningham . prob get slated for this but dont think baldock as good as people say ok service has been dire for him but the few chances that have come his way this season have mainly been squandered, tends to lose possession quickly, his work rate is acceptable but i feel he could be a bit smarter with his positioning and movement

1) Cunningham - class LB, future captain?

2) Kelly - I think he'll be good in L1 and he won't be going anywhere IMO

3) Heaton - put in a decent shift this year and will hopefully be good in L1

4) Baldock - young, our most natural goal scorer with Pitman gone

5) Moloney - very solid full back

Adomah I just can't see staying and I think we might need the cash.

1) Cunningham - class LB, future captain?

2) Kelly - I think he'll be good in L1 and he won't be going anywhere IMO

3) Heaton - put in a decent shift this year and will hopefully be good in L1

4) Baldock - young, our most natural goal scorer with Pitman gone

5) Moloney - very solid full back

Adomah I just can't see staying and I think we might need the cash.

I'd agree with that. If we can keep those 5 that will be a good part of the starting 11 already sorted.

Baldock still has to prove himself for city .... Cunningham definitely a full back I would like to stay .... Moloney another full back that looks a good addition .... Heaton has sent out the right messages about staying so hopefully will commit and finally Stead as he maybe not an out and out goal scorer he is certainly a player that would be IMO a leader by example with work rate and effort which is going to be needed for the cause next season

Archived