IGNORED

My Team For Charlton

Superjack

Spiteful? Don't make me laugh.

It is an honest assessment of a weak and poor footballer who plays for my team. I am not basing my assessment on his bad games, I am basing it on the majority[b/] of his games. Something you continue to ignore with regard to 'my hero' (why you would imply that that is a negative is beyond me, Carey has contributed more to BCFC than your beloved Brett Pitman, for instance)

Wilson does not have more talent than Carey did, mainly because Wilson does not have any talent. Certainly not anymore.

If you could tell me exactly what he is good at, with examples that would be grand. As far as I can see you are yet again basing your opinions on a reputation gained several seasons ago at a lower level playing for a tin pot club.

James Wilson is an anti footballer. Long ball merchant who doesn't make up for that weakness (like Boom Boom did) by being a good defender.

That he has not featured under SOD is a fair reflection of just how terrible he is.

It's nothing to do with Pitman, good player that he is, and despite the fact SO'D has made it very clear how much he rates him, and would definitely have kept him and played him.

I've stated many times that Pitman would be playing Championship football again very quickly whether with Bournemouth, or elsewhere, and I've already been proved correct. I've also no doubt he will score 15 Championship goals, barring injury. If you have no time for Pitman, you are the one who is anti football.

As for Wilson, I've seen him play well, so I repeat it is nonsense to call him an awful footballer.

I don't know if Graham is right to say he is unlikely to make the squad next season, or the reasons he hasn't featured under SO'D. He might well be. However if Wilson is here next season it will be a clean slate and he will be tutored to learn the basics and improve just the same as SO'D apparently had to point out some fundamentals to Carey.

SO'D will sign new players but I doubt he will completely write off a former international u.19 captain without giving serious thought as to whether he can help him to recapture his outstanding early promise.

If he has lost his way through injury he will be salvageable, if he has simply become crap as you say, he will be moved on, and rightly so.

If he's still here in August I suspect he will get his chance early in the season.

Heaton

Moloney

Carey

Fontaine

Cunningham

Adomah

Kelly

Reid

Elliott

Bryan

Stead

Subs:

Castanheira

James Wilson

Anderson

Howard

Burns

Baldock

Taylor

Only put Fontaine in as he is under contract next season, otherwise it would be James Wilson (another who is under contract next season).

I'm amazed that Skuse is still in peoples plans!!

Nyantanga starting, and on the bench? Christ Tell me there's not two of them?!

All highlighted players can go in my opinion.

Only reason I haven't highlighted Kelly is that, I'm guessing, he'll still be under contract.

Yep he has a brother Neverwin

Only reason I haven't highlighted Kelly is that, I'm guessing, he'll still be under contract.

Ah my mistake, but with Skuse, Adomah and Carey it will be the last time we'll see them play in a city shirt so should get good send offs

As are 4 of the others you've highlighted.

Heaton

Maloney

Carey

J. Wilson

Cunningham

Kelly

Anderson

Reid

Bryan

Stead

Burns

Among the subs:

Adomah

Taylor

Not sure about the availability of J. Wilson, Reid and Bryan (are they on loan somewhere?... I'd recall them if so).

I have selected Louis Carey for 2 reasons:

1) As a farewell appearance.

2) There is NO other option at Centre Back.

Anyway, my general point is that anybody that I have not listed above can **** off with him as far as I'm concerned...

I wouldnt worry about Wilson but in the wide scheme of things as far as loans are concerned the lower leagues season has finished now. So our players should be back :)

.............................................Carey.............................................

...................................................................................................

Moloney................Carey..................Nyatanga..........Cunningam

...................................................................................................

....................................Kelly..........Reid......................................

........Ajala............................................................Anderson........

..................................Burns..............Krans

Sorry that's taken. Can you manage?

No, but I can Super and you're dropped. Secret Sam in for Jordan as well.

Jordan Tansley Secret Sam

Nibor

Aizoon

Teddy Wong

Super NOGBAD THE BAD, Player Manager/Captain.

Robbered

Barrs Court Red

TRL

Brizzle Jordan

Glyn Riley

Dollymarie.

Subs

Cunnyfunt

Portland Bill

Nick J

Redeye

Unbelievable Jeff

Robin TBW

Jake BCFC

That's better. ;)

You're past it, one rule for Louis another for yourself.

Your refusal to blood the youngsters is a disgrace.

The only thing missing is Turnip and you've become GJ!!!

You're right to recommend Turnip for inclusion - he very much deserves his place and a huge appearance fee, so he comes in for the Noblesque Barr's Court Red, who, like you, is dropped.

Super is reinstated (his selection of Teddy Wong as the Gerry Gow type midfield destroyer was inspired) for Robbored who can drive the coach - he's used to driving coaches up to London, and he could even drop Skuse off at Palace too, to see if they've ever heard of him.

I'm all for including youngsters Jordan, but the way you go on and on and ON about Wilson and Carey (as well as bringing Pitman into every bloody post) means the decision to omit you in favour of SecretSam has to be final. In fact, like Carey, perhaps a free transfer is the only answer. :thumbsup:

Jordan Tansley SecretSam

Nibor

Aizoon

Teddy Wong

Super NOGBAD THE BAD, Player Manager/Captain

Robbered Super

Barrs Court Red The Enormous Turnip, Vice Captain

TRL

Brizzle Jordan

Glyn Riley

Dollymarie.

Subs

Cunnyfunt

Portland Bill

Nick J

Redeye

Unbelievable Jeff

Robin TBW

Jake BCFC

The team is taking shape nicely but there could well be more changes, I think it's important to keep Powell guessing.

You're right to recommend Turnip for inclusion - he very much deserves his place and a huge appearance fee, so he comes in for the Noblesque Barr's Court Red, who, like you, is dropped.

Super is reinstated (his selection of Teddy Wong as the Gerry Gow type midfield destroyer was inspired) for Robbored who can drive the coach - he's used to driving coaches up to London, and he could even drop Skuse off at Palace too, to see if they've ever heard of him.

I'm all for including youngsters Jordan, but the way you go on and on and ON about Wilson and Carey (as well as bringing Pitman into every bloody post) means the decision to omit you in favour of SecretSam has to be final. In fact, like Carey, perhaps a free transfer is the only answer. :thumbsup:

The team is taking shape nicely but there could well be more changes, I think it's important to keep Powell guessing.

:D

Oi I should be in goal. Clue is in the username....

...oh and Jordan is a short-arse

Noggers has dropped me, I was hoping to be the striker but we've got a dinosaur manager again.

Ah well, I'll just shoot every decision he makes down in flames on here with Mendip City, AshtonGreat and BristolCity? :)

It's missing a create midfielder

Jordan Tansley

Nibor

Aizoon

Teddy Wong

Super

Robbered

Barrs Court Red

TRL

Brizzle Jordan

Glyn Riley

Dollymarie.

Subs

Cunnyfunt

Portland Bill

Nick J

Redeye

Unbelievable Jeff

Robin TBW

Jake BCFC

I'm sure that squad talk's a good game.. On grass? I'm not so sure. :-)

Noggers has dropped me, I was hoping to be the striker but we've got a dinosaur manager again.

Ah well, I'll just shoot every decision he makes down in flames on here with Mendip City, AshtonGreat and BristolCity? :)

No need for that dig at me, why do you persist in arguing with so many people. You will never get everyone to agree with you and that should be interesting/fun not aggressive.

I might have different views to you and want a different style of management and play. There are no right or wrongs, it's all about opinions.

Take a look at yourself, what you've said about James Wilson in this thread is far more negative and aggressive than anything I've ever said about any player or manager.

No need for that dig at me, why do you persist in arguing with so many people. You will never get everyone to agree with you and that should be interesting/fun not aggressive.

I might have different views to you and want a different style of management and play. There are no right or wrongs, it's all about opinions.

Take a look at yourself, what you've said about James Wilson in this thread is far more negative and aggressive than anything I've ever said about any player or manager.

This entire thread has been a bit of piss taking, even Noggers and I, who have never agreed on anything have had a bit of good natured banter on here.

At least you get noticed, eh?

• Admin

Lewis Carey

Brendan Moloney

Louis Carey

Lewin Nyatanga

Greg Cunningham

Albert Adomah

Liam Kelly

Bobby Reid

Joe Bryan

Wes Burns

Jon Stead.

Have a feeling that the Carey farewell was against Huddersfield, your team is very close to what we would like to see, but would not be surprised to see SO'D select a squad similar to the last game - this season does not seem the one for blooding anymore youth

Heaton

Maloney Carey Nyatanga Cunningham

Anderson Kelly Elliott Bryan

Burns Stead

Bench: Gerken, Ajala, J Wilson, Reid, Bothered?

No point in picking a whole team of youngsters to start who aren't up to Championship football and they've got a long pre-season to show SOD they can handle League 1.

Bates, Foster, Baldock, Kilkenny, Adomah and Davies who didn't lift a finger for the cause last Saturday wouldn't even be on the Coach if I was picking the squad.

Archived