IGNORED

More Vouchers And Freeze Prices

Randy Marsh

I want to insist on the immediate BANNING of Randy Marsh from this forum.

He underminds this club at every opportunity - City as F@ck my bottom.

He's a known football hooligan - look at the injuries after he arranged the fight with Cardiff City fans this year.

I have inside knowledge from Police Sources that there were 3 serious injuries:

1 person was hospitalised by tinned fruit contained inside a vicious Blancmanche attack on two of Cardiffs "lads" and at least 2 others lost a filling on Randy's Hot Dog assault weapons.

I also heard rumours that 3 City lads couldn't get the Tomato sauce stains out of their fake Burberry Hats.

The man is a vicious thug - old people in Cardiff were afraid of the dessert aisle in Cardiff supermarkets for weeks, just in case Randy's 'City Fruit Boys' had come back to 'ave anovver go' at Cardiffs 'Fast-Food crew'

And now - He wants to rip-off poor cumcumber farmers by expoiting the market in off-season salad items!

Think of the Greeks! The Lebanese!

These people depend on Cucumbers - yet he wants City to hog the market by buying in bulk - this man has no shame.

Some vicious bastard even suggested adding nuts into the deal as a 'sweetener'.

I know your game Marsh!

I will make it my lifes work to have you exposed as the thug and criminal mastermind you are Marsh - you mark my words!!!

I also hit two female Blackburn fans for smiling this season after they done us 5-3. No mention of that though.

You condone woman beating then do ya?

Fackin' mug.

They were unemployed toothless miners you swine - now you are beating up the working classes.

Thats it Marsh, the gloves are off you barsteward - I'm bringing in Vanessa Redgrave.

Try taking on the 100 pregnant pikeys she'll be bringing as well.

No friggin Tesco Jelly mix is going to save you this time scumbag..... and I'll be telling the Lebanese cucumber growers where and when the ranga pikeys will be taking you DOWNTOWN.

And I know what you have instore for Charlton as well. Scotland Yard has every feminine hygiene wholesaler outlet staked out.

Your plan has failed Marsh - I've won!

I've won I tell you!

Now you will know who bought you down - it is I, Harry the Ocelot, Red Robbo was a plant all along.

I'll see you Saturday Marsh - lets see how hard you are, alone and facing 100 pregnant Pikeys - and without discount sanitary towels.

I will see you Saturday.

Harry The Ocelot.

You're in big ******* trouble now.

Archived