IGNORED

Coming Out

Eco

And steven davies has pretty much lost his place in the england cricket squad since he came out.coincidence?

I think that had more to do with looking like a semi decent player surrounded by worse players at (the mighty) Worcestershire, rather than looking bang average with the galactico's at Surrey

And as JT says, the re-emergence of Matt Prior as the best wk / batsmen in the world right now. Still a much better bet than Kieswetter (at the risk of upsetting the SCCC fans on here

Good point by Robin though, interesting that this fella only felt like he could come out once on the verge of retirement, as did Gareth Thomas, so even more kudo's to Davies for doing it at a very young age

Well he was considered good enough until he came out.! Imo he's our second best wk +that's not based on reverse predujice. Its based on my immense knowledge of cricket. Who.se better? ( please don't say kieswetter)

Now, that's something we can agree on here

Well he was considered good enough until he came out.! Imo he's our second best wk +that's not based on reverse predujice. Its based on my immense knowledge of cricket. Who.se better? ( please don't say kieswetter)

Immense knowledge? If its anything like your knowledge of football.....

He got one 50 in his 8 ODI's. Kieswetter is the type of player you need in ODI's. high strike rate and versatile down the order.

Davies isn't a patch on Prior in the test arena.

He's got a reasonable record I'm FC cricket, perfectly adequate back up. Not international class at all.

I'm told by a very very realiable source that we have a gay player playing for us. He is married with a small child but this is all a front. He meets up with guys for sex. I know one of the guys he's met.

Your probably on a wind up, but there is a gay city player... and no, i wont name him, for obvious reasons.

Totally agree about prior. But davies is better than kieswetter. + the other somerset bloke isn't even a proper wicket keeper. Tbf the fact that davies lost his place may be totally innocent + based solely on the selectors opinion of his ability. But the fact that he was a regular squad member until he came out +hasn't been since is hardly going to encourage other sportsmen to come out!

So?

Exactly. Hasn't fazed me one bit. I've known for a while now and I've made no attempt to tell anyone. I find it a bit sad that he can't be accepted for who he is and he has to put on this front. I even put his name on the back of my shirt this season. It's definitely not a wind up I can assure you. The guy he is shagging knows nothing about football and had never heard of him.

Exactly. Hasn't fazed me one bit. I've known for a while now and I've made no attempt to tell anyone. I find it a bit sad that he can't be accepted for who he is and he has to put on this front. I even put his name on the back of my shirt this season. It's definitely not a wind up I can assure you. The guy he is shagging knows nothing about football and had never heard of him.

Sorry but that last sentence made me puke a little...

I'm told by a very very realiable source that we have a gay player playing for us. He is married with a small child but this is all a front. He meets up with guys for sex. I know one of the guys he's met.

So his marriage is a complete sham. Not only does he cheat on the poor woman he "married" and on his "child" that he has brought into the world (some "front" that is) but I would hazard a guess that if he's in our squad he's been cheating 13K paying fans every week.

Sounds like a nice bloke. I'd scrub out his name on the back of your shirt if I were you!!

• Admin

Had nothing to do with Prior recapturing his form the become the best Keeper in world cricket or the rise of both Craig and Jos. both of whom ate infinitely better players than Davies...

I knew we would agree on something before the end of the season.

Watching Somerset week in week out over the years can only agree with you, ok maybe a little bias.

With Craig breaking his thumb it was a blessing Jos didn't get called up for the England Lions!

Immense knowledge? If its anything like your knowledge of football.....

Ha Ha, I'm going to miss these kind of comebacks over the summer!

On what basis do you condem my knowledge of football jordan?

You know I know the answer to that, it's that basement team you support LOL

Ahh the weekly Gas windup posted is back on here again, David James last week, who will it be next week?

I agree with all your comments. It's not my business to tell anyone. I don't even know his wife!!! If he wants to live a lie and wreck peoples lives it's his problem. But when he pulls on a city shirt and crosses the line onto the pitch I'll back him which is why I put his name on the back of my shirt.

So his marriage is a complete sham. Not only does he cheat on the poor woman he "married" and on his "child" that he has brought into the world (some "front" that is) but I would hazard a guess that if he's in our squad he's been cheating 13K paying fans every week.

Sounds like a nice bloke. I'd scrub out his name on the back of your shirt if I were you!!

I agree with every word. But this Pearcy fella is a sag

30 Posts - member since Feb 2013? Gas troll.

I agree with all your comments. It's not my business to tell anyone. I don't even know his wife!!! If he wants to live a lie and wreck peoples lives it's his problem. But when he pulls on a city shirt and crosses the line onto the pitch I'll back him which is why I put his name on the back of my shirt.

Aslong as its not him personally on the back of you!

Unless he "comes out" how will he or anyone else know if he will be accepted or not??

30 posts since february cos I don't go on here much. But I do attend every game and I have done for over 3 seasons, wanna see my stack of programmes?????? Sag my ass. You are more of a sag than me.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather not sag your ass...

30 posts since february cos I don't go on here much. But I do attend every game and I have done for over 3 seasons, wanna see my stack of programmes?????? Sag my ass. You are more of a sag than me.

Is that a euphemism?

Does he read it up real close like ?

How many of you 'die hard fans' who are calling me a sag were at the Gillingham game at the strat of the season? Not many cos the place was ******* empty but I was there. How many on here didn't walk out early on Saturday? I didn't. I saw the goal. How many people have attended every game at home and watched every single minute of footbal? Take a look at yourself before taking a pop at me. *****s.

Archived