IGNORED

The Thank **** It's The Final Game Match Thread

Super

Just expecting another lacklustre performance where we concede early and it progressively gets worse. Will be trying not to look at score updates or match threads because I don't want my BH weekend to be ruined by a bunch of overpaid under achievers.

Barring Carey who is filling in for Moloney, and Kilkenny who would be replaced by Kelly, that is pretty much our starting team for next season

Really? Fontaine and Nyatanga?

Just when we thought our midfield couldn't get any more lightweight...

Agreed its not the most powerful midfield but let's just see what these boys do, I don't care if we lose 3-0. The season ended on the night of relegation, these guys are our future.

-------------------------------------------------Heaton-------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------Nyatanga------------------------Fontaine--------------------------------

-Carey---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cunningham-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Reid--------------------Kilkenny----------------------------------

-----Anderson-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan-----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------Taylor-----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------Baldock-------------------------------------------------------

Not bad.

careys last game for us i reckon. Like the look of the midfield, looks lightweight but its all about creativity. Thats what odriscoll is trying to instill imo.

I get the impression from his interviews this week that LC thinks he will be staying.

Hmm I wonder if that is a back 3 with cunningham pushed forward. If not, that midfield looks a bit of a push over in terms hardwork and tackling. Here is hoping they keep hold of the ball well.

Archived