IGNORED

The Thank **** It's The Final Game Match Thread

Super

Nyatanga should have done better with 2 of the goals yesterday.....no desire to win the bal in the air and totally unaware of where his opponent was.

Not good enough.

We need to clear out as many of this squad as we can as they are mentally weak and this seaosn will stay with them (and effect their game) for a very long time.

I also read somewhere that he didn't expect to have to sell anyone over the summer. So much for this new dawn everyone keeps going on about

You're just moaning for moaning's sake. We only have a small number of players in contract who clubs would pay a penny for and that's Adomah, Cunningham and Baldock. Would your "new dawn" involve selling all three out of choice? Accepting that we might have to sell all of them, regardless of what SOD is saying, and you'll get your way anyway.

We cannot physically get rid of Fontaine unless a club actually expresses a desire to have him. Perhaps you could put a few suggestions SOD's way because I am sure he would be all ears if there is anyone mug enough to take him off our hands out there.

You've written about two hundred posts this weekend explaining clearly that you think SOD is a nob. I think we all get the point.

You're just moaning for moaning's sake. We only have a small number of players in contract who clubs would pay a penny for and that's Adomah, Cunningham and Baldock. Would your "new dawn" involve selling all three out of choice? Accepting that we might have to sell all of them, regardless of what SOD is saying, and you'll get your way anyway.

We cannot physically get rid of Fontaine unless a club actually expresses a desire to have him. Perhaps you could put a few suggestions SOD's way because I am sure he would be all ears if there is anyone mug enough to take him off our hands out there.

You've written about two hundred posts this weekend explaining clearly that you think SOD is a nob. I think we all get the point.

I'm not moaning for moaning's sake. I'm just fed up of seeing us lose week in, week out. And usually without putting up much of a fight. I have written about half a dozen posts this weekend, not 200, and I certainly don't think SOD is a nob. I just am yet to see the evidence of him being the messiah that everyone seems to revere him as.

I cannot believe Gary Johnson is still getting blamed somewhere in all this!!! The same people who used to "bounce around the ground" I presume

Not blaming him directly but his "clubs in the bag" so called transfer "policy", meaning we had players who could all do something well but were not great footballers, started off the decline in performance, entertainment value and ultimately league position. Steve Lansdown referred to it himself when he admitted allowing previous managers, and I know for a fact he was referring to Johnson, to persuade him that player recruitment was a "dark art".

Archived