IGNORED

The Thank **** It's The Final Game Match Thread

Super

Haha good bit of fishing you gas ****.

On a serious note though there is a question I need to ask you. Why are all you gasheads more interested in how City do rather than yourselves? Is it just your way of accepting you will always be a smaller club than City?

Er, because we're not playing today and it amuses me :)

Am i the only one who'd like 4 new defenders to compliment Cunningham and a 1 yr extension for Carey?

Just kidding, we all do.. just wake up on match days and dream we have a new defence but keep tapping my head and realising tis the oldest dream of all time.

If ever there was the real reason, the real excuse and the real plan for our relegation it is right there. Perhaps we will never quite understand how all of us knew it but the powers that be either didn't or just wanted relegation from 2 years back. is that harsh?

Haha good bit of fishing you gas ****.

On a serious note though there is a question I need to ask you. Why are all you gasheads more interested in how City do rather than yourselves? Is it just your way of accepting you will always be a smaller club than City?

Grow up

Er, because we're not playing today and it amuses me :)

You, like many of the other gas 'fans' I know always seem to check the City score before your own at 5 oclock on a Saturday. I am glad we provide you entertainment as you certainly won't ever get any from league 2....but don't worry all is well again for the Gash, because City are going down to the league they can only dream of getting to ;)

Oooohhhh, so it wasn't our shit inept wasters that was the reason for our relegation then.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Just feel the injuries to Cunningham especially rocked us at a time when we were at least scoring a few. Lost our confidence and changed formation soon after and never recovered.

But you are right having overpaid wasters throughout our team didn't help!

And you lot rate Heaton, think he should be made captain and offered a new deal?

5 shots on target - 4 goals.

Defence is clearly an issue, so is the goalie - Heaton/Gerken is just as much of an issue.

Heaton isn't to blame wake up

Archived