IGNORED

The Thank **** It's The Final Game Match Thread

Super

Heaton isn't to blame wake up

He has a responsibility to also defend and ain't no good. Comedy that otib (the fans voice (apparently)) feel he should be offered a new deal and even suggest he should be made captain.

But the same people expect so much more from the club?! Clueless...

So, Peterborough down then. Couldn't happen to a nicer manager or bunch of players, really, could it?

At least Greg Cunningham will have one thing to smile about when he gets off the pitch.

Only thing that's cheered me up all day.

Well said, my thoughts exactly.

So, Peterborough down then. Couldn't happen to a nicer manager or bunch of players, really, could it?

At least Greg Cunningham will have one thing to smile about when he gets off the pitch.

Only thing that's cheered me up all day.

Yes, I'm sure thats made his season.

Lets not forget that Posh have been on an equally supreme run

True. Just not quite as good as barnsleys though. And any team bad enough to lose twice to us deserve to go down! M'boro must have just been lucky!

Lets not forget that Posh have been on an equally supreme run

Yup, I was shocked that even after changing manager we never put a run together like the teams around us at the bottom. They seemed to have the desire to work their way out of trouble but we didn't. That is worrying.

2 points from the last possible 24. Just goes to show how poor our players actually are. I really hope sod clears the majority out in the summer and starts again, id rather see young lower league players than the shower of shite we have had the last couple of years. Overpaid wasters and journeymen, the yeovil model with what johnson has done this year is one to follow! (never thought I would be hoping we could do as well as yeovil, how the times have changed).....

2 points from the last possible 24. Just goes to show how poor our players actually are. I really hope sod clears the majority out in the summer and starts again, id rather see young lower league players than the shower of shite we have had the last couple of years. Overpaid wasters and journeymen, the yeovil model with what johnson has done this year is one to follow! (never thought I would be hoping we could do as well as yeovil, how the times have changed).....

The same model which started the rot here three seasons ago. No Ta. You need to find talented players who are capable of the step up, not pretend to

Relief it is finally over. Hopefully I never see a lot of these players ever again.

Don't count on it. Our head coach has already expressed a desire to keep 4 of the OOC players.

The same model which started the rot here three seasons ago. No Ta. You need to find talented players who are capable of the step up, not pretend to

????????

That was the model that got us up to and to the play-off final.

It wasn't until Johnson abandoned getting hungry young players and started spending getting in useless journeymen (Agyemang, Campbell-Ryce, a player like Sno who was talented but couldn't get into the team) that it all fell apart...

????????

That was the model that got us up to and to the play-off final.

It wasn't until Johnson abandoned getting hungry young players and started spending getting in useless journeymen (Agyemang, Campbell-Ryce, a player like Sno who was talented but couldn't get into the team) that it all fell apart...

indeed it's called blind panic a tactic employed by all managers/coaches when their brand of magic formula stops working, unfortunately in the case of Millen and DMC the magic formula never really got started, just mainly blind panic.

Archived