IGNORED

You're Not Fit To Wear The Shirt

Buckobcfc

This possession football is serving you well ;)

Remind me again, which division are you in again? How long is it since you were in a higher league than us? Indeed how long is it since you were in the same league as us?

Go back to your own piss poor teams forum.... :thumbsup:

Mods. Please ban this fool. If it was one of us on his basement clubs board they would have banned us a long time ago.

+1

That's exactly what they did two years ago, if we can't ban em can we not at least have their post in non football chat only!

Shows how big a job SOD has, hopefully out board and fans will give him the time to sort this shambles out.

Those who think we will do anything other than struggle next season are very optimistic. We are so far from the standard required to be competitive in L1, and these are worrying times. Our partners falling through the trap door have shown far more fight in trying to avoid the drop and will no doubt carry that fight into next season's campaign, and added to those teams already challenging to get out of L1 it's going to be tough to make much of an impact. In fact we will do well IMO to avoid another fight to stave of relegation. Good luck SOD.

Those who think we will do anything other than struggle next season are very optimistic. We are so far from the standard required to be competitive in L1, and these are worrying times. Our partners falling through the trap door have shown far more fight in trying to avoid the drop and will no doubt carry that fight into next season's campaign, and added to those teams already challenging to get out of L1 it's going to be tough to make much of an impact. In fact we will do well IMO to avoid another fight to stave of relegation. Good luck SOD.

Spot on. We have a complete cluster**** of a team. We need to replace virtually everyone, even the good players, cos they will bail out ASAP..Sadly I suspect at least some of the bollockless ***** will STILL be here next season in their bloody comfort zone..apart from the fact who would want bottlers like ours?

What more could he have done? Manage?

He's not to blame, he's inherited an awful squad, as a previous poster has said, we ain't going anywhere for at least 2 seasons.

Patience from the fans is needed for the next 2 seasons, it could get worse before it gets better.

One win in the final twelve games. Two in fifteen.

The vast majority couldn't care less about our club. Which is why for me, it's important to try and keep hold of Stead, Heaton and Carey, players that want the club to do well. Instead of the likes of Kilkenny, Foster etc who just turn up, perform terribly and go home without a care in the world.

Have not commented on the match day topic today but to those "fruitcakes" (the word use by our very on PM) who posted saying today's team looked solid for league one, ******* hell give me strength. Some clueless people on here who do not know a good team if it waved at them in the face. The starting XI today was appalling, if that's the core XI starting next season I will not visit AG for a very long time.

Next season will not be a joy ride, in fact; at this moment in time I would bet on us to face another relegation.

You may be right, you may be wrong.

Personally, I don't see how anyone can decide we'll struggle, or compete for promotion, as no one knows what the squad will look like.

It feels shit at the moment and its easy to imagine us struggling again but that's all based on our current situation.

He's not to blame, he's inherited an awful squad, as a previous poster has said, we ain't going anywhere for at least 2 seasons.

Patience from the fans is needed for the next 2 seasons, it could get worse before it gets better.

Whatever. Absolutely no improvement since he took over. Embarrassing run of results. The squad isn't that much different to the one Millen had to keep us up (it's arguably even better). A lot of it comes down to tactics and motivation and in both areas, SOD has been found wanting so far.

Whatever. Absolutely no improvement since he took over. Embarrassing run of results. The squad isn't that much different to the one Millen had to keep us up (it's arguably even better). A lot of it comes down to tactics and motivation and in both areas, SOD has been found wanting so far.

Clueless, a squad that failed under Millen, McInnes and now SOD have shown they are not good or committed enough. Tactics and motivation only go so far and nothing so far has shown me SOD can't do either, he took over a team who were already down and out with no clean sheet all season and least managed to make better fight of it than his predecessor, he can't polish a turd. He hasn't even had a full transfer window yet the some idiots like yourself are already questioning him. :doh:

Go and research sod sides then come back to the discussion.

Clueless, a squad that failed under Millen, McInnes and now SOD have shown they are not good or committed enough. Tactics and motivation only go so far and nothing so far has shown me SOD can't do either, he took over a team who were already down and out with no clean sheet all season and least managed to make better fight of it than his predecessor, he can't polish a turd. He hasn't even had a full transfer window yet the some idiots like yourself are already questioning him. :doh:

Agree in parts, particularly in damning the squad, but I have to agree with the previous poster tactically and motivationally I think he's been found wanting. Some of his squad selections have been equally as baffling as Del's.

One win in the final twelve games. Two in fifteen.

The vast majority couldn't care less about our club. Which is why for me, it's important to try and keep hold of Stead, Heaton and Carey, players that want the club to do well. Instead of the likes of Kilkenny, Foster etc who just turn up, perform terribly and go home without a care in the world.

Some players talk well publicly and are careful to say the things the fans want to hear.

Who were the players were sent home from training by Del within his first few days as manager for messing around, or unprofessional conduct?

What more could he have done? Manage?

He's still got some convincing to do in our household as well. I will , however , give him every opportunity to prove to me that he is the right man for this huge job he has undertaken.

The first steps he has to take are to clear out this hugely dissapointing squad of players. He's not going to make any progress by offering deals to our OOC players , we need fresh , younger , hungrier players and we need them PDQ.

He's still got some convincing to do in our household as well. I will , however , give him every opportunity to prove to me that he is the right man for this huge job he has undertaken.

The first steps he has to take are to clear out this hugely dissapointing squad of players. He's not going to make any progress by offering deals to our OOC players , we need fresh , younger , hungrier players and we need them PDQ.

Oh yes he hasn't convinced me but then this isn't his fault

There is only so much he could of done people seem to forget these are the same core of players they have let down mcinnes Millen Johnson and now sod

If its one manager then yes but this has happened to 4 managers it has to be the players there is no doubt about that

Archived