IGNORED

You're Not Fit To Wear The Shirt

Buckobcfc

You say that but he recently commented that he doesn't expect to have to sell anyone. Then there's the argument that if he wasn't hired to keep us up, why bring him in mid-season.

Not the same as saying he's not going to sell anyone. With SOD, you have to listen to the words. And the last three months have given him a good idea of whom to sell.

Thing is there's two players right there that do care

Will never forget gerken clapping the east end mid game last year when we were singing

'Were Bristol city so play with some pride'

Said wonders about what was going on and that was him agreeing as far as I'm concerend

Unfortunately for him he's not championship standard, kinda worried both our keepers could be off though

Dean's disillusioned with the club and I can't say I blame him. Still, £5kpw and I'd handle disillusionment - kinda contradicting my view, I know.

Let's hope the culture within the club, and football, changes for the better soon.

do one you gas p...k!!! when youve got something to shout about feel free to voice youre opinion,untill then f..k right off... :angry::angry:

Jesus! DancinDannyD or whoever is literally p1ssing himself at some of your responses. IGNORE AND HE'll GO AWAY!!

Back to S'Od. I can't help but have reservations about his motivational skills and his successful sides shows he always needs time to build what he wants. Will he be afforded that? Also I do cringe with some of his BEP interviews.

I think our starting line up in August might look like this:

Heaton

Maloney

Cunningham

Anderson

Kelly

Reid

Bryan

Baldock

Taylor

A few decent additions, especially a nasty midfielder and that team might do alright... Hopefully???! Maybe?!?

i'd settle for that but what we desperately lack is leaders and so the newbie category is all important and who knows anyway. It's gonna be the most interesting Summer at AG for a while, that's for sure.

Whoops - I say punish the sad sags back, just for comic relief. I have respect for those that come on as sad sags, not City in disguise but honestly, I did sign up to the sad sag forum once but what's the point really? Dr Fausters is usually offered as a respectable sad sag who was honestly just on for some banter. Where's he got to now?

42-29 I think the statistics are. I like 13 years, longest yet? 2nd May 2001 also funny as f###.

He's not to blame, he's inherited an awful squad, as a previous poster has said, we ain't going anywhere for at least 2 seasons.

Patience from the fans is needed for the next 2 seasons, it could get worse before it gets better.

Hopefully he'll be here for a few years, that'll mean we've been successful. Saying he WILL be here for at least two years is naive... whether anyone like it or not, if we should be kicking around the relegation zone he will be gone. That's football, that's the way it works and has done for as long as I can remember.

Archived