IGNORED

Cardiff City - Not Bothered.

what are their fans supposed to do walk away and not watch them anymore , they cant do anything about the re brand so just make the most of it, would you walk away from the city if they were sold to some oil baron and played in pink in the prem probably not

Yes i would walk away if that scenario became reality, some people have morals.

Naw Woof, you don't sound jealous at all :D

Form is temporary, class is permanent, RFG. I predict your stay in the PL to be as short as our stay in L1 - let's see what the acceptance of your red kit and badge change are at that potential, and quite realistic, point.

Proof here of how big Cardiff City are becoming. Captain Jack Sparrow, Paul Scholes and at the front, Ray Parlour, all now massive Cardiff City fans.

And Bristol City can still only claim Baldrick from Blackadder and that once fat, now thin blonde piece from big brother.

Good looking bunch....

What's my prize for spotting the obvious irony in mocking a Cardiff City fan for looking like someone from the Hills is Eyes....and then having a photo of Alan Dicks as part of your signature?

Granted , Dicksy was no Brad Pitt , but come on CBL , that ginger geezer looks like someone pulled his face inside out.

He looks like the offspring of Gail off Corrie and Marty Feldman.

Proof here of how big Cardiff City are becoming. Captain Jack Sparrow, Paul Scholes and at the front, Ray Parlour, all now massive Cardiff City fans.

And Bristol City can still only claim Baldrick from Blackadder and that once fat, now thin blonde piece from big brother.

Ray Parlour, brilliant!

Is that Jack Osbourne in the front row too, pre whatever illness he's not got?

CBL & RFG, you can rub it in as much as you want. Congratulations of course, I'm not a sour grape kind of guy.

BUT you are not the same club as you were. You've sold your soul, your dancing to the devils music. You've re branded yourself into something else so your no longer Cardiff City as we all know. No doubt you will have a name change soon to Cardiff Dragons which will leave shit stains in your boxers that you cannot wash out.

I'm not jealous of you, I pity you. Times now maybe good but unfortunately I see this Tan fella leaving you in the shit if you fall back into the NPC, which odds on at the moment say you will.

If this was the true Cardiff, right now I would be very jealous yet be a very quiet true city fan. But as it's Newco Cardiff, I feel nothing; no sadness, no jealousy just pity that you no longer support the true blue Cardiff.

I would rather be a true red playing in league one than a branded Malaysian play thing.

Were Bristol City, The True Red Side of The Bridge

Come on You True Reds

It is good to see that some Cardiff fans still have some pride left by wearing blue. As for the re brand to red I think it was just a tap into the Asian market to make money. This is a total lack of respect for Cardiff's history.
Fair credit to Cardiff's team though for the way they played this season.

On the subject of re branding an old song has been re released in honour of Cardiff city's memory.

Cardiff (to the tune of Delilah)

I saw the light on the night as I passed my club window..
I saw the flickering shadows of Tan on the blind...

That was my Cardiff....

As he deceived me I watched and went out of my mind

My, my, my, Cardiff
Why, why, why, Cardiff

I could see that Tan was no good for me

But I was lost like a slave that no man could free

At the end of day that man drove me away, I was crying..
I cross the street to his house and he opened the door...

He stood there laughing...Ha, Ha, Ha,...

I felt the knife in my back and he laughed even more

My, my, my Cardiff
Why, why, why Cardiff

So before they crash back down to the floor

Forgive me my Cardiff, I just couldn’t take any more

He stood there laughing...Ha, Ha, Ha...

I felt the knife in my back and he laughed even more

My, my, my, cardiff
Why, why, why, cardiff

So before they crash back down to the floor

Forgive me my Cardiff

I just couldn't take any more

Forgive me my Cardiff

I just couldn’t take any more..

For those who do not know the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTWuslyIrk

CBL & RFG, you can rub it in as much as you want. Congratulations of course, I'm not a sour grape kind of guy.

BUT you are not the same club as you were. You've sold your soul, your dancing to the devils music. You've re branded yourself into something else so your no longer Cardiff City as we all know. No doubt you will have a name change soon to Cardiff Dragons which will leave shit stains in your boxers that you cannot wash out.

I'm not jealous of you, I pity you. Times now maybe good but unfortunately I see this Tan fella leaving you in the shit if you fall back into the NPC, which odds on at the moment say you will.

If this was the true Cardiff, right now I would be very jealous yet be a very quiet true city fan. But as it's Newco Cardiff, I feel nothing; no sadness, no jealousy just pity that you no longer support the true blue Cardiff.

I would rather be a true red playing in league one than a branded Malaysian play thing.

Were Bristol City, The True Red Side of The Bridge

Come on You True Reds

They are dancing to the music of promotion.Get off your high horse and think about Division 1 .Also please stop the "Cardiff going bust" comments as they have been going on for the last 5 years and it has not happened and with promotion is not likely too .We just have to face it on the pitch were shit and they are not !!!!

They are dancing to the music of promotion.Get off your high horse and think about Division 1 .Also please stop the "Cardiff going bust" comments as they have been going on for the last 5 years and it has not happened and with promotion is not likely too .We just have to face it on the pitch were shit and they are not !!!!

Have you made it your personal quest to stop any Bristol City fans taking the piss out of Cardiff?

FFS Brian, its a bit of football rivalry, if you don't like it why do you read the threads?

Nice to see Newport County and Swansea doing everything the RIGHT way.

Proper clubs with proper supporters.

Newport County, the club that deserted the Welsh pyramid system, went bust and had to re-form, thus screwing over local debtors.

Swansea City, the club that went into administration twice, thus screwing over local debtors.

:laugh:

Going into admin and screwing over local businesses is considered acceptable on this board. Can't think why ...

I think we look at Swansea City and see a football club who are superbly run, profitable and run by people who are Swansea City through and through. I know that the football world sees the opposite when they look at Cardiff City.

Oh, and I wouldn't be throwing too many stones when Mr Risdale is well known to have screwed over a number if suppliers and sub-contractors when your new bowl was finished and Cardiff City had no money left. You'll remember when - it was around the time that Cardiff City hoodwinked their supporters into buying season tickets early so as Dave Jones could have a transfer kitty to spend on players before promptly spending it all on outstanding debts to HMRC. Classy...

Have you made it your personal quest to stop any Bristol City fans taking the piss out of Cardiff?

FFS Brian, its a bit of football rivalry, if you don't like it why do you read the threads?

Ted your right.I must try and stop this .....but there are SO many threads on Cardiff its difficult

I and many others are still reaping the rewards of this rip-off - my season ticket for next season cost the same as it did three years ago. Not a bad rip-off all-in-all. :D

And to be honest, your idea of a superbly run club isn't all that accurate is it? Remember a while ago when you were berating me about our finances and holding up Bristol City FC as an example of a club operating within it's means? You know, just before you announced the first of your multi-million pound annual losses ;)

awh poor you. You're confused which forum this is aren't you petal, never mind. This forum is for a proper club, with its own soul and history. Ohh and it's red too, but I don't know why I should tell you that.... Oh wait :)

Rather be a Wurzel than follow your shower of shit. You're a laughing stock to the rest of footballing world! When anybody mentions Cardiff, their first words ' ohh the sell out mob '

How does that feel RFG? If that doesn't hurt you then really you're as bad as Tan and all of Franchise FC.

Tell

awh poor you. You're confused which forum this is aren't you petal, never mind. This forum is for a proper club, with its own soul and history. Ohh and it's red too, but I don't know why I should tell you that.... Oh wait :)

Rather be a Wurzel than follow your shower of shit. You're a laughing stock to the rest of footballing world! When anybody mentions Cardiff, their first words ' ohh the sell out mob '

How does that feel RFG? If that doesn't hurt you then really you're as bad as Tan and all of Franchise FC.

Dont forget to tell him how great Swansea are !!

Archived