IGNORED

Cardiff City - Not Bothered.

awh poor you. You're confused which forum this is aren't you petal, never mind. This forum is for a proper club, with its own soul and history. Ohh and it's red too, but I don't know why I should tell you that.... Oh wait :)

Rather be a Wurzel than follow your shower of shit. You're a laughing stock to the rest of footballing world! When anybody mentions Cardiff, their first words ' ohh the sell out mob '

How does that feel RFG? If that doesn't hurt you then really you're as bad as Tan and all of Franchise FC.

Firstly I feel for you, liking Jake Bugg should be frowned upon. He's an absolute toss pot, just like most people on here.

Bristol City isn't a proper club, you call yourselves the Robins yet the Robin is nowhere to be seen on the club badge, great soul and history there. You went on the pitch to celebrate relegation, next season you'll be away at Carlisle only to find out their pitch has frozen thus making your piss poor travelling support(Hull away this season, 98 was it?) travel to Carlisle on a cold wintery Tuesday night.

It doesn't hurt us at all, we haven't sold our soul by any means, we're not a laughing stock either. I laugh at your clubs existence. The fact when interviewed, your chairman had to reply to a question about Bristol City fans supporting Cardiff as we're now a PL side, shows how bitter your club are. I love it, being two leagues ahead of your shower of shit you call a team.

Firstly I feel for you, liking Jake Bugg should be frowned upon. He's an absolute toss pot, just like most people on here.

Bristol City isn't a proper club, you call yourselves the Robins yet the Robin is nowhere to be seen on the club badge, great soul and history there. You went on the pitch to celebrate relegation, next season you'll be away at Carlisle only to find out their pitch has frozen thus making your piss poor travelling support(Hull away this season, 98 was it?) travel to Carlisle on a cold wintery Tuesday night.

It doesn't hurt us at all, we haven't sold our soul by any means, we're not a laughing stock either. I laugh at your clubs existence. The fact when interviewed, your chairman had to reply to a question about Bristol City fans supporting Cardiff as we're now a PL side, shows how bitter your club are. I love it, being two leagues ahead of your shower of shit you call a team.

I'm surprised you have heard of him over in Malaysia? Your not one of these lil wayne types are you? You know, the ones who wear their trousers around their knees!

Bristol City FC is a proper club with pride and passion, something you soft touches have forgotten about. You're not Cardiff anymore, you're just a play thing that Tan has in the grip of his hand who could easily just throw you about, and there isn't anything you could do about it! He's got you by the bollocks, big time. And I for one can't wait to see you drop down again and keep on going to where you belong!

Oh the Robin badge was gone in 94 but at least we can still call ourselves that. No idea what to call you lot... Sell out, franchise FC, Red dragons etc! What a pathetic excuse for PL. Anyway i'll show you what you lot are forgetting and have chucked away...

No Im a Bristol city fan.Its just that i dont hate them across the river as my son plays for them . i do get touchy when we go on about them.So thats it Bill !!

There's quite a few Bristol City fans playing in the Cardiff City Academy due to their impressive set up and scouting system. Hopefully the improvements being made at Ashton Gate will lead to better scouting (anything is better than non-existent in certain areas) and the trend will be reversed some time soon.

At least those lads are happy to wear a red shirt!!

Who the **** is this bellend?

Love it :)

All I need to say is, you ARE a laughing stock.

Every football fan is laughing at you.

You sold out to a Malaysian who changed your clubs colours, just because he wanted to!, and 99% of you did NOTHING.

You bent over and just accepted it,your face should be the same colour as your clubs colours!

Just went on Google to look up your recent lowest away following and in the search results this quote stood out from one of your own message boards (not sure if it's official.... what with it being blue and everything....)

"I remember being one of 14 City fans on a freezing cold Friday night in Hull in1998"

If it was the 98-99 season wasn't that a promotion year as well?

Where were you?

Where were you?

Where were you when you were blue?

There's quite a few Bristol City fans playing in the Cardiff City Academy due to their impressive set up and scouting system. Hopefully the improvements being made at Ashton Gate will lead to better scouting (anything is better than non-existent in certain areas) and the trend will be reversed some time soon.

At least those lads are happy to wear a red shirt!!

Dont get me started on that !!.I hope a new regime from top too bottom will make a difference in terms of youngsters signing from local teams.At no point in my sons early years did he have any contact from a City scout,Rovers scout,Cardiff ,Yeovil,Aston Villa and Southampton all offered trials but Cardiff did everything they could to get him

Archived