IGNORED

C'mon Brentford

Yep, next season just got a damn sight harder with Sheffield staying down and i cant bear to have the smug Yeovil fans on Rad Bristol going on about being the West country no 1 club.

Actually praying for Brentford to win - I was at there PO game on Saturday (I live in Swindon) and 5 of the first half chants were about us. Did make me laugh mind.

"Small town in Wales?" That's racist, look you.

I'm torn who I want up go up, I love a trip to Brentford, pub on all 4 corners of the ground, easy to get to, night out in London.

Going to Yeovil reminds me of when I was young........ watching them play Minehead!!!

Been to Swindon too many times, what a dull place, fans and ground.

Bit early to get depressed fella, long summer ahead.

We are like an escape artist with our hands tied behind our backs but without the Houdini skills. :(

SOD can't do anything about Fontaine or Nyatanga's pride/passion/determination to win a header or Elliott's failed efforts to control a football and pass it 5 yards.

I'm torn who I want up go up, I love a trip to Brentford, pub on all 4 corners of the ground, easy to get to, night out in London.

Going to Yeovil reminds me of when I was young........ watching them play Minehead!!!

Been to Swindon too many times, what a dull place, fans and ground.

Utter shitehole.

We are like an escape artist with our hands tied behind our backs but without the Houdini skills. :(

SOD can't do anything about Fontaine or Nyatanga's pride/passion/determination to win a header or Elliott's failed efforts to control a football and pass it 5 yards.

Still hope that they'll be off this summer.

2 of the best teams in league 1? Dear, deary me, what have we let ourselves in for. I had forgotten how cliched this league is. The sooner we sign 2 cavemen at centre back, 2 massive strikers to hold it up and a hardman in the middle, the sooner we will return.

I'll shall look back fondly on the times west brom, Watford, Swansea etc. turned up at our place and played the kind of football that we will now sadly only see in cup games.

4 poor teams, 2 poor games, we've finally found our level.

I know mate, but unfortunately I live in the "BBC Radio Pikey " area !

That's all we'll hear next season when trying to get some news on City !

Yeah true, it'll be the same if Swindon go up with the local news as well, always thought they've favoured them.

Archived