IGNORED

C'mon Brentford

You'd understand if you lived in Wiltshire.

Very true mate, I lived in Swindle for 4 years. Had no interest in them at all before I moved there and when I left.. well now I cant stand them because of their delusional fans.

If you have a debate with one, all they'll do is harp on about their one ill-fated season in the Premier League. Like I use to say to some of them, I'd rather not get promoted and embarrasingly concede 100 goals.

Long gone are the days of the successful Alleyne & Co team, a few good memories of Lords finals in the late 90s.. young side now and one of the smallest budgets to.

Like City, justly placed at the bottom of the Second Division. Fortunately there's no relegation to club cricket.

Very true mate, I lived in Swindle for 4 years. Had no interest in them at all before I moved there and when I left.. well now I cant stand them because of their delusional fans.

If you have a debate with one, all they'll do is harp on about their one ill-fated season in the Premier League. Like I use to say to some of them, I'd rather not get promoted and embarrasingly concede 100 goals.

Yes, and as i've said on other posts about Swindon before, they make out as if they're some sort of Barcelona.

I'm stunned that many City fans don't consider them as rivals, because they sure as hell hate us and have a massive chip on their shoulder when it comes to us. The prem thing they go on about is just embarassing really, all I say is we've regularly finished above you since 2000.

Yes, and as i've said on other posts about Swindon before, they make out as if they're some sort of Barcelona.

I'm stunned that many City fans don't consider them as rivals, because they sure as hell hate us and have a massive chip on their shoulder when it comes to us. The prem thing they go on about is just embarassing really, all I say is we've regularly finished above you since 2000.

This is brilliant.

I know so many deluded Swindon fans it drives me insane. Brentford have bottled this big time though!

2 of the best teams in league 1? Dear, deary me, what have we let ourselves in for. I had forgotten how cliched this league is. The sooner we sign 2 cavemen at centre back, 2 massive strikers to hold it up and a hardman in the middle, the sooner we will return.

I'll shall look back fondly on the times west brom, Watford, Swansea etc. turned up at our place and played the kind of football that we will now sadly only see in cup games.

4 poor teams, 2 poor games, we've finally found our level.

Oh yes, give me them two thrilling goalfest Prem games yesterday, with overpaid players feigning injury than these boring stalemates any day..........NOT.

Yeah true, it'll be the same if Swindon go up with the local news as well, always thought they've favoured them.

They used to, because Swindle was on the boundary of two ITV areas and they were trying to attract viewers.

You know, I don't hate the Gas or even Kuala Lumpur Dragons, but I do hate Swindle. They're a sort of yokel Millwall. As somebody else said, horrible team, horrible fans, horrible ground, horrible town :grr:

They used to, because Swindle was on the boundary of two ITV areas and they were trying to attract viewers.

You know, I don't hate the Gas or even Kuala Lumpur Dragons, but I do hate Swindle. They're a sort of yokel Millwall. As somebody else said, horrible team, horrible fans, horrible ground, horrible town :grr:

The thing is, I find some Gas fans good people and just a bit of banter, but with them it's totally different, as if they hate you because you support City... absolutely ridiculous!

Agree, it's a town full of inbreds and roundabouts.

Oh yes, give me them two thrilling goalfest Prem games yesterday, with overpaid players feigning injury than these boring stalemates any day..........NOT.

Doesn't matter. You cannot deny that after witnessing these two games the standard of football is woeful. I agree with your sentiment completely, but in footballing terms its the dark ages.

Dont forget, we also relegated them to the basement I believe in 2005/06.

They sure do have a major chip on their shoulder regarding us, constant verbal abuse (albeit from 20 yards down the road) from them when I wore my City shirt through the town.

Doesn't matter. You cannot deny that after witnessing these two games the standard of football is woeful. I agree with your sentiment completely, but in footballing terms its the dark ages.

Sorry, but I'd much rather watch that than the Satellite League. Just call me a medievalist.

Rather Swinedon than Yeovile !

swindon yeovil,who gives a f..k...lets get are own house in order before we start worrying about shite sides like this!!! i dont give a f..k what they do or dont do...all i care about is bcfc end of there both shite holes end off!!!!!! coyr

C'mon Brentford or we'll have to settle for 2nd best in the West..... Whats the technicality that Swindle isnt Westcountry but Thames Valley or South?? ;)

I reckon Wiltshire is West Country with the exception of Swindle which is Outer London.

I agree the skill level isn't the same but for me watching these guys do their thing is as real and relevant football as I could wish to see.

Even if you're a big bloke you've got to execute your skill better than the opposition.

I've loved both games with a passion.

Sorry, but I'd much rather watch that than the Satellite League. Just call me a medievalist.

No, you like I, enjoy the lower leagues for many reasons, the technical standard of football is not one of them.

Archived