IGNORED

Fans Parliament Tonight...

!james

Well, not only has there been an extra seat squeezed into the rows of the Dolman Stand, so we now have to sit squashed together, very awkward if you have a female sat next to you, it seems the seats will be taken out all together to make way for corporate boxes.

Cheers club, that’s the sort of treatment you don’t want, especially since supporting since 1964.

Attending football is more than the match, what about the friendly relationships formed over the years, suddenly ended.

I’m sure someone from an action group/committee member/team member will tell me that it’s for the good of……blah……blah……

Well, not only has there been an extra seat squeezed into the rows of the Dolman Stand, so we now have to sit squashed together, very awkward if you have a female sat next to you, it seems the seats will be taken out all together to make way for corporate boxes.

Cheers club, that’s the sort of treatment you don’t want, especially since supporting since 1964.

Attending football is more than the match, what about the friendly relationships formed over the years, suddenly ended.

I’m sure someone from an action group/committee member/team member will tell me that it’s for the good of……blah……blah……

It's only the back half dozen rows. There are one or two other seats available!

Do we know how much he was fined?

I don't know sorry

Did Marvin turn up to that event?

Marvin and Albert were both on international duty at the time of the event, and so their invite to the supporters club and trust bar was in absence of that.

This year the sponsors event was to watch the squad training, followed by a buffet lunch & shirt presentation. However due to them both being away, the sponsors (the supporters club and trust) just collected the shirts from Louis Carey and Sean O'Driscoll, but the traditional presentation was not made.

The last home game was the final opportunity for the players to be photographed with their shirts, as has happened in the past, and would have happened had they not been on duty.

• Admin

I don't know sorry

Marvin and Albert were both on international duty at the time of the event, and so their invite to the supporters club and trust bar was in absence of that.

This year the sponsors event was to watch the squad training, followed by a buffet lunch & shirt presentation. However due to them both being away, the sponsors (the supporters club and trust) just collected the shirts from Louis Carey and Sean O'Driscoll, but the traditional presentation was not made.

The last home game was the final opportunity for the players to be photographed with their shirts, as has happened in the past, and would have happened had they not been on duty.

I understand fully now your views.

Thank you for explaining that

Archived