IGNORED

Baldock To Charlton

foghornred

How can they ?

You know all the stuff.... "good for my career", "desire to play at highest standard possible", "closer to home" all the usual stuff which is means we'd be left with the mythical "unhappy player" and no one wants "unhappy players on the books" do they?

We all know that the player holds the balance of power over his club these days (well for years actually).

And before all the FFP stuff gets trotted out.... It doesn't matter, if a player wants to go, he will go (and, frankly, it's not worth keeping them at that stage).

It might not happen and he might well be happy to stay here but I know where my money is.

....what a great season we would be in for

I've never understood the obsession with strikers that run around a lot but don't score. That I can understand in midfield or defence

It seems we have a lot of fans that prefer a forwards work rate over goals. I am the exact opposite when it comes to strikers.

Would be an asset in league 1 but £1m plus and we should sell and I suspect we will.

I feel that money would be better spent on 2 or 3 other players.

He was injured at times but even when fit, SOD didn't use him much. I reckon he'd be used a lot more in L1 but SOD may well prefer to cash in and sign a player or two of his own.

Hasnt quite been what we were expecting but im sure if he did stay he would be more potent under SODs guidance.

Dissapointing when he has played, couldnt make out if he was injured or not in the managers plans and thats why his starts havent been that high.

Davies has been seen as the main striker and this has hampered him along with very poor creativiness coming from the city midfield.

Im guessing he would want to stay in the championship for money and glory. I would like to keep as i think he would have a better chance of consistant starts and this will bring him more goals but if someones waving over 1mil & with our board and the larges losses, he will be driven to London by JL.

Archived