IGNORED

Kiddie From Arsenal

Superjack

My one and only link to the City board has told me tonight that we are signing the above (his words).

Couldn't tell me the players name, as he is not actually a City fan as such, but you don't get closer to the board than him.

:source:

Sorry... would get him in too much trouble...

...and then he wouldn't tell me anything in future.

Well I could just make up some bullshit with a load of false 'facts' if you like...

...I just thought it better to pass on what little I have heard from somebody who I KNOW to have inside info.

Each to their own though.

My one and only link to the City board has told me tonight that we are signing the above (his words).

Couldn't tell me the players name, as he is not actually a City fan as such, but you don't get closer to the board than him.

Loan or permanent?

Interesting thanks for sharing. I recall Arsenal choosing to send Jay Emmanuel Thomas to Doncaster instead of other clubs as they liked the way O'Driscoll had them playing and thought it would aid his development more going there than elsewhere. Wonder who it is..

Interesting thanks for sharing. I recall Arsenal choosing to send Jay Emmanuel Thomas to Doncaster instead of other clubs as they liked the way O'Driscoll had them playing and thought it would aid his development more going there than elsewhere. Wonder who it is..

Don't know any more than I have said, and tbf neither does he... he couldn't even give me the playing position.

Who knows?... he was a couple deep, so maybe it will be bollocks...

...but if it is, I don't think that he is purposely lying.

Thanks for the info Superjack - colossal CB, creative midfielder, or even GK I wonder? :dunno:

To be fair, you've said this before about your source so I'm willing to believe it. Didn't you mention about Busacky a while ago?

To be fair, you've said this before about your source so I'm willing to believe it. Didn't you mention about Busacky a while ago?

I seem to remember superjack having a similar thread to this last season and nothing came of it.

Might of fallen through but ill choose not to believe this one :)

Yes, it is the same source that told me about Buszaky last summer... although tbf he didn't say Buszaky was definitely signing, just that we had made him an offer.

Archived