IGNORED

Kiddie From Arsenal

Superjack

My one and only link to the City board has told me tonight that we are signing the above (his words).

Couldn't tell me the players name, as he is not actually a City fan as such, but you don't get closer to the board than him.

:source:

Sorry... would get him in too much trouble...

...and then he wouldn't tell me anything in future.

I can categorically say that its Tommy Black.....

Not exactly stretching the bounds of possibility that we've been informed of some (probably unknown) lad they are letting go this summer and O'Driscoll and Keith Burt rate him, is it?

Although I admit that there isn't much information in the original post, if we do sign a youngster from Arsenal this summer some on this thread will look a bit foolish.

Yes - I heard that one too. I heard from a pal of mine who knows a guy who works in John Lewis who has a sister-in-law who has a brother that knows a bloke who's wife is the tea lady at AG when BCFC has it's board meetings their.

Apparently the board thought the BCFC fans would know they meant business on the pitch next season by getting in two international football players.

Football rumours website (I know 99% crap) says this is jernade Meade who according to wiki is a left winger/ left back interesting if true

Well, he's just confirmed on twitter that he's been released by Arsenal and one Arsenal website says we looked at bringing him in on loan in February.........

Archived