IGNORED

Stoke City Investigation

whale

Stoke City are to investigate an incident said to have taken place at their training ground.

A pig's head is reported to have been left in the locker of striker Kenwyne Jones, who was said to be furious on discovering it.

"A full internal investigation will be carried out," said a club statement.

"Those responsible for any unacceptable behaviour will be dealt with in accordance with the club's disciplinary procedures."

Rumours are that Jones then threw a brick through Whelan's car window. Pictures going around twitter of the pigs head in the changing room. All very strange...!

Well i'm not saying you are wrong, but I can't find anything to support that assumption.

His Girlfriend give the impression he is of a faith that is not enamoured with pigs. She mentions religious beliefs and it is not funny.

If this is true, and he is a Muslim then it isn't really funny.

His Girlfriend give the impression he is of a faith that is not enamoured with pigs. She mentions religious beliefs and it is not funny.

If this is true, and he is a Muslim then it isn't really funny.

Read what I wrote Bud, I am saying I cannot find anything suggesting that he is a muslim, however IF he is a muslim then it is obviously out of order.

Read what I wrote Bud, I am saying I cannot find anything suggesting that he is a muslim, however IF he is a muslim then it is obviously out of order.

I know, that is why I let you have a bit of info I found.

Again I can see absolutely nothing saying he is a muslim, just mentioning 'religious beliefs' he could just as easily be jewish I suppose or hindu.

True, I may a bit of an assumption by his girlfriends name... Which is probably not great, and where he comes from which is usually Catholics or Hindus followed by Muslims. As Catholics and Hindus have no real problem with pig, I may have put 2 and 2 together and got 5

True, I may a bit of an assumption by his girlfriends name... Which is probably not great, and where he comes from which is usually Catholics or Hindus followed by Muslims. As Catholics and Hindus have no real problem with pig, I may have put 2 and 2 together and got 5

i'm sure that you won't be the only middle class white boy to make that assumption :tumbleweed:

Regardless of faith denomination etc its a pretty sick thing to do!

On top of that if they perp knew of the guys religion it is almost certainly criminal! Good Old Tiny Penis a hell of a dressing room he has their!

Footballers have and will continue to do far worse, just look at Plymouth's new/old goalkeeper or Ched Evans for starters.

The problem is they are overpaid and have far too much time on their hands and oh yes most of them are dullards.

Upper class to you Es you part time frenchie ;)

No upper class left here, the one's that weren't topped during the revolution e.g.; 'new money', have all ****** off to Russia, Portugal and Britain, ever since that ***** Hollande took over. The main qualification to become French president, be arrogant, ugly, lazy and impregnate as many women as is possible.

I thought religions that don't do pork was because they didn't eat it not because it exists? If they forced him to eat it thats a pretty awful thing to do...but if not then surely religion doesn't come into it and therefore its just s pretty awful thing to do...

Archived