IGNORED

Stoke City Investigation

whale

I thought religions that don't do pork was because they didn't eat it not because it exists? If they forced him to eat it thats a pretty awful thing to do...but if not then surely religion doesn't come into it and therefore its just s pretty awful thing to do...

Some find it unclean, and it is not to be eaten or touched. So if he was of those beliefs, to have it left on his clothes is bang out of order. I think it is pretty out of order leaving a bleeding pigs head in a locker on clothes anyway. If something personal to me got caked in blood, I would be slightly more than pissed of. It isn't a prank, its stupid.

Some find it unclean, and it is not to be eaten or touched. So if he was of those beliefs, to have it left on his clothes is bang out of order. I think it is pretty out of order leaving a bleeding pigs head in a locker on clothes anyway. If something personal to me got caked in blood, I would be slightly more than pissed of. It isn't a prank, its stupid.

Is this the same god that supposed to have made everything, including animals?

Don't you just love 20th century religions?. You can just imagine some of the conversations.

"What rules shall we have"?,

"how about as many wives as you like".

"How about taking 10% of their earnings".

"How about ganja being allowed", "yeah man, sounds great to me".

Don't forget

Alcohol = Non merci

Underage prostitutes = Oui Oui

Footballers have and will continue to do far worse, just look at Plymouth's new/old goalkeeper or Ched Evans for starters.

The problem is they are overpaid and have far too much time on their hands and oh yes most of them are dullards.

Being a complete bell-end and being overpaid aren't mutually inclusive. I'm certainly not overpaid.

Is this the same god that supposed to have made everything, including animals?

Absolutely.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I just don't 'get' religion.

Never could understand the hoo-ha. Seems to me it's the cause of almost all of the worlds ills.

Ashton Gate is my church!!

How the hell can anyone consider pork to be dirty? I just don't get it. Ok it's not nice to find a pigs head in your locker but if you choose to make the rules of your faith as such then others will attempt to use it against you. If you create a weakness for yourself, advantage will be taken.

Personally, my thoughts are with the pig whose life has been ended for no good reason. Anyone think about what the pig wanted out of life (or indeed the afterlife)? He may be appalled to find himself the centre of such an unnecessary furore.

My conclusion : Most footballers are ***** and religion is a pile of pap.

The culprit must be feeling a right FATWAlly now, Jesus someone could be crucified for something like this, its a cross he will be bearing from now on.

If I was him I'd be bacon forgiveness, blaming pig ignorance, feeling vewry vewry sow-rry & hoping I don't end up out of the frying pan and into the pyre .

Porking fun at someone's beliefs is no joke especially in the porkplace sorry workplace, no doubt the truth will out and the culprit/culprits could end up facing the chop, or at the very least receiving a severe roasting. I believe heads may roll.

Whatever, a right pigs ear was made of things if the intention was just a bit of banter, some ribbing is normal but this had snout to do with humour.

Many sportmen aren't the brightest, some are just brawn to be wild, and as the saying goes 'you cant educate pork' (makes for a crackling end of season story though)

Absolutely.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I just don't 'get' religion.

Never could understand the hoo-ha. Seems to me it's the cause of almost all of the worlds ills.

Ashton Gate is my church!!

How the hell can anyone consider pork to be dirty? I just don't get it. Ok it's not nice to find a pigs head in your locker but if you choose to make the rules of your faith as such then others will attempt to use it against you. If you create a weakness for yourself, advantage will be taken.

Personally, my thoughts are with the pig whose life has been ended for no good reason. Anyone think about what the pig wanted out of life (or indeed the afterlife)? He may be appalled to find himself the centre of such an unnecessary furore.

My conclusion : Most footballers are ***** and religion is a pile of pap.

The pig will be the centre of the spit roast at the end of season party.

Archived